Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thx @Silver no it’s the 24 rda sqounk

Oh wow
Dotmod squonker!
I only have one dotmod product - the 22mm rda - in blue
And i love it
I am keen to explore more in the dotmod range. Please let us know how you like this setup once youve had some time with it

@Raindance Sorry but I'm not sure why you're telling me this - is it perhaps regarding a thread a while back about couriers? I just post and most of the time I don't remember who I'm replying to, but don't be offended. Today at the local Spar (our one and only supermarket) a chap standing next to me smiled and asked me how I am. I replied, "I'm sorry ... your face looks vaguely familiar but I don't know who you are." "I'm your neighbour" he replied. Oops!!

I've had a few deliveries from Courier Guy without any problems - my only beef is that I've never been able to TRACK the parcel, which I rather like doing!

Lol @Hooked
That story was funny

Oh wow
Dotmod squonker!
I only have one dotmod product - the 22mm rda - in blue
And i love it
I am keen to explore more in the dotmod range. Please let us know how you like this setup once youve had some time with it

Will do @Silver i literally have all dotmod 22 and 24 rta 22 rda 75w mood 22 and 24 mechs and now the bf mech ... first thoughts it is fantastic , hits hard with the option of 20700 bat and the button is super firm. Comes with square silicone bottle but only 1 which is abit of a con

Will do @Silver i literally have all dotmod 22 and 24 rta 22 rda 75w mood 22 and 24 mechs and now the bf mech ... first thoughts it is fantastic , hits hard with the option of 20700 bat and the button is super firm. Comes with square silicone bottle but only 1 which is abit of a con

I know you have lots of dotmod
I think it was some of your earlier pics you posted that helped nudge me over to get the blue rda ;-)
Thanks for the feedback
Its a lovely setup

@Raindance Sorry but I'm not sure why you're telling me this - is it perhaps regarding a thread a while back about couriers? I just post and most of the time I don't remember who I'm replying to, but don't be offended. Today at the local Spar (our one and only supermarket) a chap standing next to me smiled and asked me how I am. I replied, "I'm sorry ... your face looks vaguely familiar but I don't know who you are." "I'm your neighbour" he replied. Oops!!

I've had a few deliveries from Courier Guy without any problems - my only beef is that I've never been able to TRACK the parcel, which I rather like doing!
No Problem, It was in response to your comment on I think Tanya's post above. On TGC's site they have a tab to enter their T&T function. Within that you also have to option to be emailed progress reports. I select to be updated on all events and receive emails like clockwork. Works a charm!

upload_2017-11-24_21-51-20.png

Regards

@Amir A vape pipe?? I didn't even know you can get something like that! Looks great!

Kamrytech pipe from Noonclouds and RTA is a siren V2 from sir Vape. It’s a MTL throat hit monster of a Vape session so 2mls lasts about 2 days on a .35 ohm coil. It’s too intense to have a Vape session on it so just the occasional toot to curb the cravings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail on a Saturday morning!!

Was only expecting this sometime next week as Valley Vapour explicitly states on their website “deliveries does not take place on weekends or public Holidays”
Maybe it has something to do with a special black Friday arrangement, I’m certainly pleased with it .

a4f5d4741b3924a996a378a10438c30b.jpg

I tried DIY about a year ago and it wasn’t for me but after I bought the VT inbox from @KZOR about a month ago he allowed me to try some of his lemon & lime shake and now I just keep craving that juice again. Valley Vapour had an awesome sale yesterday and I couldn’t pass it up so I took the plunge and ordered the concentrates for Kzor’s lime shake recipe.

Have another order on its way from BLCKvapour to make Kzor’s Pecan pie recipe but that will probably only arrive next week Tue-Wed.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Vape Mail on a Saturday morning!!

Was only expecting this sometime next week as Valley Vapour explicitly states on their website “deliveries does not take place on weekends or public Holidays”
Maybe it has something to do with a special black Friday arrangement, I’m certainly pleased with it .

a4f5d4741b3924a996a378a10438c30b.jpg

I tried DIY about a year ago and it wasn’t for me but after I bought the VT inbox from @KZOR about a month ago he allowed me to try some of his lemon & lime shake and now I just keep craving that juice again. Valley Vapour had an awesome sale yesterday and I couldn’t pass it up so I took the plunge and ordered the concentrates for Kzor’s lime shake recipe.

Have another order on its way from BLCKvapour to make Kzor’s Pecan pie recipe but that will probably only arrive next week Tue-Wed.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Nice one bud!!

What a coincidence because I also want to get into the DIY scene so I placed my order yesterday as well. The first recipie I’m making is @KZOR lime milkshake. Haven’t even tried it but the thought of it made me lus!!

Enjoy!!

Nice one bud!!

What a coincidence because I also want to get into the DIY scene so I placed my order yesterday as well. The first recipie I’m making is @KZOR lime milkshake. Haven’t even tried it but the thought of it made me lus!!

Enjoy!!

Great minds I guess.. haha! His lime milkshake is really good, when I bought the Inbox from him he filled the bottle with it and whilst driving home I nearly finished it . It’s not too sweet nor sour it’s really well balanced so I can’t wait to mix it, I just hope it comes out the same as his.

Thank you @Amir for the vape mail it was awsome meeting you and testing that rsq and the siren with that 18mg top notch.
Thank you for the goods it's really appreciated and the roomers are true when buying goods from @Amir you receive them in better condition than new. Thank you for the coil can't wait to put it in.IMG_20171125_210807.jpg

And finally I too can live the Reo dream thanks to @E.T. and thanks to @antonherbst for putting as in contact.
View attachment 114455
View attachment 114456
Nice bag of extras and two extra panels and an extra button
View attachment 114458
And also my new and much used ultrasonic cleaner thanks to @CMMACKEM
View attachment 114459 View attachment 114460
Awesome @Constantbester, I wish you a satisfying vape with every puff!

When you are ready to upgrade the ultrasonic let me know so I can give you some guidance. I had the coil master but I found it too small and the 3 minute runtime is lacking.
Still a good choice though for cleaning more efficiently.

Vape Mail Baby!

Vape King Stab Wood Squonker! After having had enough of 3D printed stuff this caught my eye at Vape King... will test this week... but on the face of it it looks brilliant!
VKSquonk1.JPG VKSquonk2.JPG VKSquonk3.JPG VKSquonk4.JPG

Back