Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

these are my daily setups (got the digiflavor mod and berserker v2 the other day)

moved away from the cloud machines, been mtl juice only for long time

IMG_20210614_221127.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Steam Tuners Edge Extention tank! Now we have an RTA we can take out and about with a decent amount of juice! Happy Days! Bazinga!
ST Edge 1.jpg ST Edge 2.jpg

No Idea why this was sent because it's included in the kit but no doubt it will end up in a new vapers hands soon!

IMG_7657.JPG

Vape Mail baby! My Molicel's from the group buy expertly executed by @ivc_mixer! Thank you once again bud. These have been sitting at PostNet since Monday, only got a chance to go and pick them up today. And I don't know why your wife would think otherwise, but you would make an excellent Xmas gift wrapper @ivc_mixer!
IMG_20210618_101012.jpg

Vape Mail baby! My Molicel's from the group buy expertly executed by @ivc_mixer! Thank you once again bud. These have been sitting at PostNet since Monday, only got a chance to go and pick them up today. And I don't know why your wife would think otherwise, but you would make an excellent Xmas gift wrapper @ivc_mixer!
View attachment 232477
Has the bomb squad turned up yet to detonate that wrapping?

Last edited:
VAPE MAIL!!:drums:TimesVape Heavy Hitter & Molicel 21700:drums: Huge shoutout to @JurgensSt at Inkd Vapor
This is some of the best online service I have ever recieved - I place my order late Thursday afternoon and recieved it today.
Will definitly be supporting Inkd Vapor soon againVape Mail.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! My shiny Perseus V2 from Golden Greek! Really beautifuly made and finished off!
Perseus V2 01.jpg Perseus V2 02.jpg Perseus V2 03.jpg Perseus V2 04.jpg

Last edited:
Back