Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Woohoo! My first vale mail!

Thanks to Vapeking...fantastic service...will be dealing with them again!

Felt like a kid when it arrived, unwrapping this...

4y9yredu.jpg

To find this. My first ever move up from my Twisp (which conveniently broke just yesterday...I was climbing the walls...)

gadabu7y.jpg

Yay!

I am hoping to post some vapemail shots soon... BUT I JUST CANT DECIDE!!!

So many things pulling me in every which direction every other day...

Woohoo! My first vale mail!

Thanks to Vapeking...fantastic service...will be dealing with them again!

Felt like a kid when it arrived, unwrapping this...

4y9yredu.jpg

To find this. My first ever move up from my Twisp (which conveniently broke just yesterday...I was climbing the walls...)

gadabu7y.jpg

Yay!
Congrats! Awesome gear that!

Rob how long will that last?

The concentrates should keep me busy for a while... I vape around 15ml's a day and with the current delivery added to the stock I have around 2 months worth of Menthol Ice! :rock: I don't want to ever run out! :eek:

Great colour Paul - haven't seen 1.44Mb Stiffies in ages (top left in photo), didn't know they're still in use?
I still use them, on a daily basis! I had to buy more the other day, went in to Walton's and asked for a stiffie, that chick gave me the kakkest look ever :giggle:

Seems the one menthol ice and 2 concentrates I ordered won't last me long... Then again I do about 5ml in 2 days

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

The concentrates should keep me busy for a while... I vape around 15ml's a day and with the current delivery added to the stock I have around 2 months worth of Menthol Ice! :rock: I don't want to ever run out! :eek:

15MLS! What a beast!

15MLS! What a beast!

My one REO (Avril) is set up so perfectly at 1,1Ω on the Cyclone and the Tropical Ice mix is just perfect... add in Rayon wick and a fresh battery and this is what I would consider Heaven!

Avril 003.JPG

@capetocuba Very nice!!
If anyone with these bottels are not planning to use the small Reo mini sizes...Please let me know. I wil gladly take them off your hands ;)

Back