Bundles of stuff - sold please archive

WHITELABEL

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys,

Clearing out all the stuff I'm not using anymore. I don't want to split any of the bundles. If they don't sell by next week then I'll think about splitting. Also what you see in the pic is what you get, I've chucked away most of the packaging. Collection from Fourways or R99 Aramex shipping at your expense.

1. Starter Kit bundle. Approximately 6 months old, used for about a month by my girlfriend and myself before we moved on to other devices. Everything is in good working condition except the paint on the clk1280 is starting to come off a bit from wear and tear.
- Nautilus Mini
- Spare glass tank for nautilus mini
- Emow tank
- clk1280 vv battery
- ego style vv battery
- 3 nautilus mini coils
- 4 kangertech emow coils
- 2 usb chargers
- 1 pack atlantis coils (because I bought the wrong ones)

Price: Sold

vNiycv.jpg

2. Lemo2. Don't like this tank. Some people love it, just not working for me. I think I'm trying to run it like a dual coil tank and it's just not having it. Tank is two weeks old, used a handful of times, comes with all the original packaging and accessories.

Sold.

v5rQSf.jpg

3. DIY KUI and HANA DNA30 clone

This one is a fix me upper. Bought the V1 KUI and bust both the plastic insulators trying to get the atty to sit flush, so I've litterally never used it. It comes with the upgrade kit, (510 and button), I've just never had the time or inclination to get it working. This bundle also has my hana I dismantled after the firing pin came loose from the 510 connection, my plan was to rebuild it into a nice wooden box or something. You can see how far I got with that. Everything should be in working order though. I'm also gonna throw in an RM2 as I no longer have any bottom fed devices.

- Kui v1
- Kui RBA
- Upgrade Kit for Kui
- Hana 30w box and components
- RM2 LP RBA

Sold

QQuTiW.jpg

4. Cloupor 30W

This has been an awesome device, I was a bit bleak because the paint started peeling almost immediately, but it's never given me a moments trouble and was my all day workhorse for a good couple months. Just finding 30w not cutting it for me anymore. About 3 months old.

Sold

PA2EvN.jpg

5. Bunch of atties

All these atties are working and in good condition. I got the Kayfun lite, 3d dripper and magma about 6 months ago, Rose v2 about 3 months ago from Pallas, Tugboat and subtank about a month or two ago bought off the forum classifieds. None of them are being used so hopefully someone can use a bunch of atties.

- Kayfun lite clone
- Tugboat clone (missing logo)
- 3D dripper clone
- Rose v2 with stumpy kit ( Only has metal tank pieces, I cracked all the plastic ones)
- Subtank standard
- Magma clone

Sold

Iwk93r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the atty's ...i want it, although im broke, will only ger cash next week? If still available will by then will take it!!

Bundles 1 & 3 off hold and available again. All other bundles sold.

Back