Calling all DIY'ers

Oh yes, it was you who pointed it out. Thank you kindly.

I've had almost a 30ml bottle of it so far, with another waiting. I wouldn't change a thing
Twas only a pleasure! So glad you like it bud. Everyone I know that's tried it (the original and clone) has liked it too.

I'm mixing up some more tomorrow maybe I'll do 30ml with 1% sweetener and 30ml with 0.5%. Maybe more sweetener could work maybe it won't. Only DIY will tell

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That particular mix was 4% FA yoghurt, but I reckon it works better with the CAP.
Twas only a pleasure! So glad you like it bud. Everyone I know that's tried it (the original and clone) has liked it too.

I'm mixing up some more tomorrow maybe I'll do 30ml with 1% sweetener and 30ml with 0.5%. Maybe more sweetener could work maybe it won't. Only DIY will tell

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it'll work, I just like the 'zing' off the Cherry notes, so I don't want to mess with that. But keep us posted

I'm working on a sweet desert tobacco for HRH. At the moment she only wants to vape Ry4d. I did the tobacco mix first and then added it to the desert mix so for the tobacco I used:
TFA Ry4d 2%
CAP Bold 1.5%
TFA 555 0.5%

The Ry4d got lost in the Bold and 555 with 555 being the dominant flavor. I'm now upping the Ry4d to 4%.
Have you tried Moliq's Delight? RY4 and banana with other goodies. GREAT inspiration for dessert-ey tobaccos. I have taken a cue from it myself. Custard and Ray4 mix phenomenally well too...

On the subject of gummy, here's my somewhat infamous "Fish Yoghurt" recipe:

TFA Swedish Gummy - 5%
CAP Greek Yogurt - 6-8% (or TFA Greek at 5%, or FA Yogurt at 4%)

Optional - EM 1% or Sucralose 0.5%

The fish yogurt base is also nice to add fruits to, eg raspberry or blueberry - you can lower the gummy a bit if you add some fruit top notes.
I just had my first sample of Swedish Gummy... quite a dry little number eh. I can see how some sucralose will help it shine. Funny flavour but reminds me of some sweetie from my childhood cant figure it out yet...

I just had my first sample of Swedish Gummy... quite a dry little number eh. I can see how some sucralose will help it shine. Funny flavour but reminds me of some sweetie from my childhood cant figure it out yet...

It's meant to be "swedish fish"

candy-swedishfish.jpg

On the subject of gummy, here's my somewhat infamous "Fish Yoghurt" recipe:

TFA Swedish Gummy - 5%
CAP Greek Yogurt - 6-8% (or TFA Greek at 5%, or FA Yogurt at 4%)

Optional - EM 1% or Sucralose 0.5%

The fish yogurt base is also nice to add fruits to, eg raspberry or blueberry - you can lower the gummy a bit if you add some fruit top notes.

Looks good. Will put it on the list to try. How long would you steep this?
Thanks

Hey guys,sorry please can you post the slug juice recipe for me,I can't seem to find it anywhere,thank you!

Howzit Guys/Gals,

Tonight I plan on mixing up a small storm and am very interested in making some Mustard Milk. I have the original recipe but I'm sure I remember some of you here made some tweaks.
Please if you have a tweaked Mustard Milk recipe can you share it and also explain why you made the changes and if they made the juice better.

Sorry to use you all as a sort of crowd researching tool but this will save me alot of T&E and I trust I'll get the best advice here plus I'm lazy as f.... LOL

@Greyz

cfc2a0f886af3802ca3184e7252803e7.jpg
<br /><br />So this is my first attempt at mustard milk with 3 different variations. I must say all are smelling fantastic. I've included in my notes when I made them. All steeping in the same cupboard and made within minutes of each other. So far batch one I can definitely smell the strawberry batch 2 a nice strawberry ice cream and batch 3 smells just as great. Reason for using the strawberry in batch 3 was incase strawberry ripe flavour fades away. But so far I cannot wait to taste. @rogue zombie I did your taste test and damn it works a drop on the finger gives me a nice idea of the taste I will expect.<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Greyz

cfc2a0f886af3802ca3184e7252803e7.jpg
<br /><br />So this is my first attempt at mustard milk with 3 different variations. I must say all are smelling fantastic. I've included in my notes when I made them. All steeping in the same cupboard and made within minutes of each other. So far batch one I can definitely smell the strawberry batch 2 a nice strawberry ice cream and batch 3 smells just as great. Reason for using the strawberry in batch 3 was incase strawberry ripe flavour fades away. But so far I cannot wait to taste. @rogue zombie I did your taste test and damn it works a drop on the finger gives me a nice idea of the taste I will expect.<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks a mil Kyle! Your doing the hard graf for me :campeon:I think I need to not be a wimp and just mix up 3 variations like you did. That would be the simplest way to find my "sweet spot". I locve strawberry and cream vapes so I'm sure even if it's not perfect it won't go to waste :p

Thanks a mil Kyle! Your doing the hard graf for me :campeon:I think I need to not be a wimp and just mix up 3 variations like you did. That would be the simplest way to find my "sweet spot". I locve strawberry and cream vapes so I'm sure even if it's not perfect it won't go to waste :p
No problem at all bud. I can tell u none will go to waste all 3 batches are smelling great

Howzit Guys/Gals,

Tonight I plan on mixing up a small storm and am very interested in making some Mustard Milk. I have the original recipe but I'm sure I remember some of you here made some tweaks.
Please if you have a tweaked Mustard Milk recipe can you share it and also explain why you made the changes and if they made the juice better.

Sorry to use you all as a sort of crowd researching tool but this will save me alot of T&E and I trust I'll get the best advice here plus I'm lazy as f.... LOL
One does not simply mess with Mustard Milk :)

No, but I like it as is to be honest.

One does not simply mess with Mustard Milk :)

No, but I like it as is to be honest.

My main concern is getting the Strawberry mix right.
Strawberry Ripe concentrate is like Gold for me. I'm actually considering just buying it in 50 or 100ml at a time because I use it alot.

Strawberry Ripe concentrate is like Gold for me. I'm actually considering just buying it in 50 or 100ml at a time because I use it alot.

I've never actually tried it with Ripe, but I do LOVE Ripe, so I should probably give it a go.

If you like Strawberry then you will like the Tangy Strawberry by Pirates Grog. Very similar to Strawberry Ripe but when mixed on it's own it has a fizziness to it. The strawberry flavour tastes like it was squeezed out of the Straberry Sugus sweets (don't know if anyone else know these sweets).
Mixed on it's own it's awesome!

My work is done for the evening. Potential recipes to be shared OP. The tobaccos are still a hit and miss affair.

r7urxOE.jpg

Help!!!! Ran out of tfa sweet cream and already ordered topups.... alternative to sweet cream and similar?

I've been wondering how do most of the local juices produced and sold majority of the have a dark tinge or different colour to it but most of mine are clear or have a slight tinge and I'm not using any nic. Is it the nic causing the colour change or what?

Back