Can someone recommend a good juice pen vaporizer

essgee

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

please recommend something pensize with very long battery life thats also very reliable and has a good hit

Welcome @essgee

If you get a chance come say hi in this thread ;)

As for a pen device with a good hit and long battery...very tricky.
You could go for something like a Kanger EMOW kit (I started on this and it was decent for a initial kit)
Alternately the Vision Spinner II + mini Aspire Nautilus (or other similar clearomizer, such as a protank) is another good combo
Then there's also Twisp :eek:

If you are looking for a bit more kick though (at the cost of battery life) then perhaps the eGo one would be a good option (they should be available soon)...see this thread.

If you're looking for something compact and simple, the Kangertech EVOD kit is a great way to get started ;)

1639303-7.jpg

in the interest of honesty , i am going to backpedal here a bit : the ego one is fantastic, Sirvape gave me brilliant service , i cant fault them , as they said . its a pocket rocket. but thats just the problem , its simply WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tOOOo powerful for me.

really just want a small reliable pen , thats longlasting battery and hard throat hit - so i am still looking.

Anyone know of a retail outlet open Johannesburg Sunday?

i just want a walkin store with lots of stuff to try.

thanks for your time guys

in the interest of honesty , i am going to backpedal here a bit : the ego one is fantastic, Sirvape gave me brilliant service , i cant fault them , as they said . its a pocket rocket. but thats just the problem , its simply WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tOOOo powerful for me.

really just want a small reliable pen , thats longlasting battery and hard throat hit - so i am still looking.

Anyone know of a retail outlet open Johannesburg Sunday?

i just want a walkin store with lots of stuff to try.

thanks for your time guys

The normal pen size is just too small to deliver either of what you are looking for - unless your idea of "long" and "hard" differs from mine, which is very possible :D

As @Rob Fisher recommended, the iStick + Mini Aspire Nautilus will give you both long lasting battery power and a hard throat hit (but this depends a lot on the juice you use as well). And once you get over the "form factor" (it's not a pen, because it needs space for that battery capacity) you will find this a brilliantly satisfying vape, with remarkable battery life :rock:

And with it being a regulated device you can alter the power based on your requirement, so set it low for relaxing early morning vapes and turn the power up throughout the day as needed :)

You can drop by Vape Shop, they are open all day Sundays (info is on the website). Prices are a bit higher, but that's the cost of having a B&M store to pay the rent on - they do stock the iStick and have various atomizers as well ;)

Back