Can they stop with the awesome looking MTls now??

Oh my word, that does look nice though.... Just one more RTA, quoth the Raven "Nevermore"...

unicorn-vapes-psdbd-custom-nevermore-mtl-rta-vaperz-ecigi-hirek-tesztek-akcio-2-696x696.jpg

:babeando::babeando::babeando: commence drooling now!!!!

I take back what I put on the Xmas Wishlist thread... I want one of these! Bloody Rabbit Hole!!!! :meparto:

Out of budget for me!

"But the traveller, travelling through it,
May not -- dare not openly view it;
Never its mysteries are exposed
To the weak human eye unclosed;"

it shall remain unseen by me for the time being
I’m also not very keen on buying anything highly priced until I see if it stands the test of time...we’ll see when the hype is over.... Besides, I have enough gear of which I’m satisfied that I can rotate over a good 3 weeks period and my Expromizer is still sitting in its box :confused:

Out of budget for me!

"But the traveller, travelling through it,
May not -- dare not openly view it;
Never its mysteries are exposed
To the weak human eye unclosed;"

it shall remain unseen by me for the time being
Same here, in fact, I should not even be thinking about anything else anymore.
I am exceptionally happy with the Ether (and I have not even tried it in DL yet) and I have a setup for pretty much every vaping need.
I have a number of bow-related expenses looming, so vape gear SHOULD take a very distant back seat until something breaks.

Well, the Ether already killed my Expro, so maybe the Expro can make way for this... I just love the crow theme. What makes it so good for you?
True MTL basically 25 different MTL draws covering from super-tight to loose, silent smooth airflow really is silky smooth with absolute great flavour. Machining and threading is excellent, i think most of that flavour is do to with the smooth bell inner chamber, beautifully machined! The newer version (not the one i have) has even more airflow inserts but really doesn't need them!

Back