Cape Town City Bowl.

sunneyboy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Good morning all.

I am down in Cape Town at the moment and would just like to find out if there are any spots in the city center I am able get some decent juices?

Preferably walking distance from from CTICC.

you could also use vape king @Stroodlepuff if you go the courier route, will just take a little longer : )
Craft Vapour is available from @KimH
Mark from @Juicy Vapor SA has some nice juices and will meet you any where you like to exchange :)
And if you want some thing special you must check out SubOhmVapers @RevnLucky7 imported juices.
eciggies.co.za also has juices available ;)

I like the fact that its getting harder to mention every body! :)

Please PM me if I you out out :)

Im close to cticc and can help out if your in need of some juice. Only have 6mg.

Thank you for all the responses. I am from jhb and usually get my juices from vape king and they are great. I do have some supply left, however I am on tour at the moment and I find myself vaping way more then usual. So I just needed a backup plan incase I run dry after a heavy night.

Funny enough I found a suprette across from the hotel that sells some liqua knockoffs. Probably not great but will do if I get stuck. I want to avoid buying a pack of my old poison.

Thank you all again.

Well I made a plan and went round to vape mob this afternoon and I am really glad I did. @Chop007 was super helpfull and let me try out some of their juices and gear they have there.
I also bought some of their juice, really looking forward to tucking into them this eve.

Back