Cape Town - month end meets

Dont worry @Hooked
Pics and video are coming soon...

We were very busy and i know it may sound silly but i didnt even have time to take photos. I took about 4 photos and posted i think two or three of them in the VapeCon thread.

We just working with the photographers and videographer but having a few days break first.

We will post a few photos fairly soon just to quench the thirst but we will work on the official threads in good time... We like to do it properly and tell the story instead of just blurting out lots of photos at random. I can assure you there's a lot of goodness to unpack :D

@Silver I fully understand that you were extremely busy at VapeCon and it's for this very reason that I suggested that a News & Media Manager be appointed, whose sole function will be to post pics and competition announcements etc. Of course you can't do all that - it must have been hectic there!

I also fully understand that you want to do a professional job and therefore there will be a delay before we get pics on the forum, but it still would have been nice to have received a few snapshots taken at the time. We were all so with you in our thoughts ...

Winners of comps should definitely be announced on the forum as soon as they're announced at VapeCon. Once again, a News & Media Manager could do that.

next meet will be on the 22 September
lats see if we can braai this time around

Looks like it was Great fun. I will definitely try my best to be at the next meet. 22nd Penned in!
Got loads of flavours for everyone to try, is it cool if they 0% Nicotine?

18 mg????? ill most probably take a hit and pass out. :-D:-D:-D
18 mg indeed, Nice Tobacco vape Mmmmmm. But I will try your vape juice at the next Cape Town Vape meet but you have to promise me you will give my 18 mg juice a try hie hie

18 mg indeed, Nice Tobacco vape Mmmmmm. But I will try your vape juice at the next Cape Town Vape meet but you have to promise me you will give my 18 mg juice a try hie hie

@MrGSmokeFree I often vape 12- 18 mg freebase so I would love to try one of yours - unless they're tobacco flavours, which I don't like.

Dvarw Pre Order now open. Why don't you all club in and buy me one as a surprise for the next vape meet. I will take the DL deck only with the 6ml Ultem Steam Tuners Tank. ;-)

Back