Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

Wow !!! Thanks everyone for an awesome vape meet :) I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thanks to @Matthee (organisation was top class), also guests, @Gizmo, Stroodlepuff, @Silver, @Rob Fisher for taking the time to join us Kaapies :D , all the vendors and forumites that made this day so successful, and last but not least, thanks for my awesome prize !! Keep Calm, Vape on ! :D :rock:

Wow !!! Thanks everyone for an awesome vape meet :) I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thanks to @Matthee (organisation was top class), also guests, @Gizmo, Stroodlepuff, @Silver, @Rob Fisher for taking the time to join us Kaapies :D , all the vendors and forumites that made this day so successful, and last but not least, thanks for my awesome prize !! Keep Calm, Vape on ! :D :rock:
you mean our prize!!! lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

take a picture of that prize. I think that was the best out of the lot

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

myhyqudy.jpg

Thanks everyone it was epic. Thanks to all involved and for the amazing prizes. Dunno if anyone took pics of the builds. And well done to Mr @RezaD I'm sure he has a third lung and @Hein510 wasn't far behind.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Thanx for a super awesome Vape Meet guys! Place was packed so it was very nice to put faces to names! Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Was wonderful to meet all those at the Cape Vape Meet
And thanks to all the peeps that played a part in organising. It was a big success.
I was surprised to see the turnout and all the participation from the vendors.
Well done Cape vapers!

We booked out the whole place and it was full up.
This pic was taken during the cloud blowing competition.
The clouds blown were epic. Well done guys!

image.jpg

As the acting Fines Master I must warn the following members for not providing updates of the CT Vape Meet:

@Rob Fisher
@Gizmo
@Stroodlepuff
@Cape vaping supplies
@Silver
@Metal Liz
@Matthee

Not enough pictures, no videos, no results on competitions

@Gazzacpt well done - could we please have a pic of the winning build?

Seriously - Hope it was as epic a meet up as it was in my mind!

As the acting Fines Master I must warn the following members for not providing updates of the CT Vape Meet:

@Rob Fisher
@Gizmo
@Stroodlepuff
@Cape vaping supplies
@Silver
@Metal Liz
@Matthee

Not enough pictures, no videos, no results on competitions

@Gazzacpt well done - could we please have a pic of the winning build?

Seriously - Hope it was as epic a meet up as it was in my mind!

@devdev we just got back :) I must say I am very impressed with the turnout of the meet today. I have taken notes and there will be a few things implemented at the next jhb meet which I thought were fantastic ideas. Thank you to Matthee and co for the fantastic organisation. Well done to the prize winners :) especially Rob and Silver - it was not rigged i promise :)

Had a great time guys well done

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We had too much of fun!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Thanx for a super awesome Vape Meet guys! Place was packed so it was very nice to put faces to names! Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So sad I didn't get to leave with that mod :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back