Cape Vape Meet #3 on 6 December 2014 @ Nuri Sushi Factory. RSVP in first post.

will there be imported juices there? one of the reasons im going is to get some good juices.

will there be imported juices there? one of the reasons im going is to get some good juices.
@Ross44 if you check out the list of vendors who have booked tables for the meet then you will see there will be quite the variety. im sure you will find something you like from the vendors attending the meet

@Ross44 if you check out the list of vendors who have booked tables for the meet then you will see there will be quite the variety. im sure you will find something you like from the vendors attending the meet
This is going to be a very hard decision. . On the wallet aswell.

I'm also very worried! Money is tough to get hold of, and now to give away! Oh man oh man...

I'm also very worried! Money is tough to get hold of, and now to give away! Oh man oh man...

Think of it as investing in your future. whatever you buy now you wont need to buy later lol

But one thing I know for sure though, that this meet will be very beneficial for all, especially for the discounts and no shipping costs :D It's going to be a winner for all. Vendors, vapors and forum... 8--)

Think of it as investing in your future. whatever you buy now you wont need to buy later lol
I also think of it like that. But vaping is so addictive, and there is always something new the heart desires. And yeah juice is just a never ending money pit aswell. Theres so much nice flavours, one just wants to try all of them at once but the amount of money one costs is insane, not even talking 5 pawns here. 5 bottles of juice and you at R600 :O. Non the less we/I still buy cause i cant find my adv. And DIY is just a waiting game to find your perfect recipe. I need my ADV :( so my wallet is open.

you bought cigarettes again and again and again as well :D
Lol but cigarettes are R40. You buy a box a day like i used to. Your still paying for more for juices than cigs. And here i thought vaping would be cheaper lol.

Lol but cigarettes are R40. You buy a box a day like i used to. Your still paying for more for juices than cigs. And here i thought vaping would be cheaper lol.
not actually

generally a 30ml juice costs in the region of R120

if you vape 10ml a day (which is alot), thats equal to smoking a pack a day

so, its all relative ;)

not actually

so, its all relative ;)

thats the reason i dont feel bad about my spend on juice. besides i really like this hobby so i dont mind spending if i have extra

not actually

so, its all relative ;)
True, but personally i cant vape one juice a day, i try mix them up because i get vapours tongue very quickly. But yeah once you get the hardware you want and steady with, juices arent a issue compared to cigs. Its just getting the gear at first which is costly.

I think the cost of vaping is but a miniscule fraction of the cost of treating a smoking related disease
So dont be afraid to spend !

Wish I could bro I will be sailing and only coming back on the 27th. I will be there in spirit though. I dearly miss this awesome community and was put off vaping for a while although I never stopped practicing, inventing, creating, vaping and trying new juices. I will become more involved with all you legends again once the dark memories of egotistical *****&$$$$ leaves my mind and my heart. It had nothing to do with you awesome vapers or this incredible community, just some misdirection by someone I put a lot of trust in, and I have always loved the good hearted spirit of the folks here.

The way you guys and gals give and the way you save so many from smoking, which I believe is the key moral guiding principle behind vaping, not the making of huge amounts of cash, the way you band together to serve a greater purpose, still to this day touches my heart. I would be a crazy fool not to want to be part of this paradigm shift and in time I will once again. Miss you all and all the good times, the memories from before like a gentle breeze will always help guide my path, in truth and through Love. Vape Long and Prosper you legends.

Thanks for the great message @Phoenix

Sail into the sunset and have a vape for us!

Looking forward to your return
All the best

Imported juices are epic but as of late I have noticed a lot of local vendors producing superbly tasting juices. I think it is only a matter of time before we are on par with some of the best overseas juices. As for me, I buy local, local is LEKKER. Another thing that makes overseas juices seem much better is the hype that is created around them and the packaging. Lately I have been hooked on VaporMountain juices, VoodooVapor Juices and LekkerVapors juices, they do not have that acid/acrid taste but rather, are very well balanced. To me, some of the flavors are tops, while the prices remain consistently awesome. Each to his own I guess I really do however believe that in a short while, specifically here in the art Capital of SOuth Africa, Cape Town, our local juice makers will be/are among the best.

A note to all..

Out of respect for the vendors who have opted to have a table and make use of the free advertising and trading space, we request that no branded clothing or advertising be done by any vendor attending the vape meet who has not reserved a table. Thanks for understanding.

We have one more sleep as @Riaz has pointed out. Its going to be the vape meet of note. Cant wait to see you all there.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

@Marzuq not going to be able to make it dude. I do hope you all have the Vape meet of the century and I would love to see a national meet sometime in the future... That would rock!!!

@Marzuq not going to be able to make it dude. I do hope you all have the Vape meet of the century and I would love to see a national meet sometime in the future... That would rock!!!

A national meet. Now thats an idea. I second that idea

A note to all..

Out of respect for the vendors who have opted to have a table and make use of the free advertising and trading space, we request that no branded clothing or advertising be done by any vendor attending the vape meet who has not reserved a table. Thanks for understanding.

We have one more sleep as @Riaz has pointed out. Its going to be the vape meet of note. Cant wait to see you all there.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You guys are going to have an awesome meet!
Wish I could be there.

Back