Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

Hey guys. We gonna be starting the sample box at the vape meet so please bring some juices to get the box started. Maybe some suppliers can provide samples.
Somebody also has to be the first recipient so here's your chance to jump the queue!

Fred give al the details he wants to join

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

so I contacted juicy vapor awaiting his response to attend and bring some samples

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

are the juice suppliers going to be having some stock for sale

would love some quality juice for my reo, i think ill be able to pop in for 30 min before i have to leave

but still unsure

If the resellers could bring juice and gear for selling that would be awesome. I am looking forward to the vape meet not just to meet everyone but so that I can also get know the sellers as I find that my access to juice and gear to be very limited.

I count 28 so far - Great. See list below. I your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre, Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive,
Rondebosch East
Date and time: Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 14:30

No alcohol allowed. Food and snacks available (http://www.the-lounge.co.za/).
There will be e-liquids to taste. If you have juices you want others to taste - bring them along. Bring drippers, atomizers, drip tips, wicking material with you for tasting juices, testing others' gear, etcetera.
Bring your vaping gear along to show to others. If you like coiling, bring your coiling gear to teach others how to.
Bring too your smiles and lots of questions.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem + 1
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007 + 1
@BhavZ
@Pappi
@iKeyaam
@Riaz
@William
Yusuf +1
Brennan
Ebrahim (@Zodiac to confirm)
Mark (Juicy Vapor)

Last edited:
Add me as well.

I'll be a little late but will def pop in after work.

ok mark from juicy vapor confirmed. I got him to extend his 30% special on all juices till saturday but all orders must be placed tonight. let me know if any one is interested

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I count 29 so far - Great. See list below. If your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre, Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive,
Rondebosch East
Date and time: Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 14:30

No alcohol allowed. Food and snacks available (http://www.the-lounge.co.za/).
There will be e-liquids to taste. If you have juices you want others to taste - bring them along. Bring drippers, atomizers, drip tips, wicking material with you for tasting juices, testing others' gear, etcetera.
Bring your vaping gear along to show to others. If you like coiling, bring your coiling gear to teach others how to.
Bring too your smiles and lots of questions.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem + 1
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007 + 1
@BhavZ
@Pappi
@iKeyaam
@Riaz
@William
@Jean
Yusuf +1
Brennan
Ebrahim
Mark (Juicy Vapor)

We can almost call it Cape Vape Con.Becoming more of a conference than just a meet!

About confirming Ebrahim, he said that he will try his very best, and he will more than likely be there, but cannot make any promises o_O

Yeah next yr this time we going to need to hire a hall

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Good golly, but the Kaap people is making a statement! Awesome guys! Next Joburg meeting must be bigger!

Agreed - All you Gautengalengers who are slacking and not attending meets need to get your butts into gear!!! Next one is in April

Hey cape guys anybody got a connection with someone that does printing ?

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Back