Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

Hey cape guys anybody got a connection with someone that does printing ?sent from my reonautical cloud machine
PM me with details of what you want, HRH might be able to help.

what type of printing

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yep, my bro in law, Yusuf, he does screen printing, or were you were talking referring to other printing ?

You Cape peeps are really rocking.

Wishing you all the best vape meet. Hope you all learn something, get something new and have fun.

The sad part is that i will just, just miss it. And believe me i tried to make it. Going to be in CT on Monday for a few days, but couldnt finish my work in time, so have a massive amount to do this weekend. Otherwise, i would have come down earlier.....

Enjoy

You Cape peeps are really rocking.

Wishing you all the best vape meet. Hope you all learn something, get something new and have fun.

The sad part is that i will just, just miss it. And believe me i tried to make it. Going to be in CT on Monday for a few days, but couldnt finish my work in time, so have a massive amount to do this weekend. Otherwise, i would have come down earlier.....

Enjoy
*Empathy Button* Hopefully next time @VapeConCPT ...

really wanna come through, but wont be able to make it!

:oops:and dont wanna walk around with a Twisp!
Sorry you can't make it. Nothing wrong with a twisp, many of us started there and many of us still use them.

Tomorrow is going to be fun. As long as CVS brings me a KayFun

@Matthee please add Zeki to the list still waiting for him to register on the forum.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I count 30 so far - Great. See list below. If your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre, Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive,
Rondebosch East
Date and time: Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 14:30

No alcohol allowed. Food and snacks available (http://www.the-lounge.co.za/).
There will be e-liquids to taste. If you have juices you want others to taste - bring them along. Bring drippers, atomizers, drip tips, wicking material with you for tasting juices, testing others' gear, etcetera.
Bring your vaping gear along to show to others. If you like coiling, bring your coiling gear to teach others how to.
Bring too your smiles and lots of questions.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies (Cape Vaping Supplies)
@fred1sa
@Oupa (Vapour Mountain)
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem + 1
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Mikey
@Tristan (Lekka Vapors)
@Chop007 + 1
@BhavZ
@Pappi
@iKeyaam
@Riaz
@William
@Jean
Zeki
Yusuf +1
Brennan
Ebrahim
Mark (Juicy Vapor)

I am going to Bring my RSST, AGA-T2 and my Kayfun and you can buy any of them if you want :p

Never got the hang of the SS Mesh Build (RSST / AGA-T2)

As for the Kayfun 3.1, it's a great device and when it's going its awesome. I hate the way you fill or refill these from the top as I don't have a tight fitting filler bottle... So I am going to get me the Kayfun Lite with the fill port at the bottom. Apparently you can "machine" a chopstick to help with refilling though :D

That said, can't wait for tomorrow :)

I am going to Bring my RSST, AGA-T2 and my Kayfun and you can buy any of them if you want :p

Never got the hang of the SS Mesh Build (RSST / AGA-T2)

As for the Kayfun 3.1, it's a great device and when it's going its awesome. I hate the way you fill or refill these from the top as I don't have a tight fitting filler bottle... So I am going to get me the Kayfun Lite with the fill port at the bottom. Apparently you can "machine" a chopstick to help with refilling though :D

That said, can't wait for tomorrow :)

Cant wait for tomorrow either. Its gonna be great being able to put faces to names.

I was hoping for a long shot lol. parcel is in dubai should be in cape town tomorrow but not sure if it will be here by the time of the vape meet

I was hoping for a long shot lol. parcel is in dubai should be in cape town tomorrow but not sure if it will be here by the time of the vape meet

Just check them when you get them there will be a kayfun and a nemi with my name on. True story.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

At the JHB vapemeet I got to try various devices - but I must admit, I was a few whiskeys down, so next time I'm taking a notebook

Dear Cape People
Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow,
Have a lekker Vape meet with lots of 'GEES'

Might not make it got a call this morning and have to help out some family. If I am done early ill cone through as its down the road

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back