@cape Vaping Supplies

is this the amazing tobacco flavour you guys were talking about yesterday? i would also love some, just let me know the prices :)

I can always arrange for a courier from my office to come and collect it from one of you guys in CT. Have done that in the past and it worked beautifully.

The only risk is that customs give us hell

I can always arrange for a courier from my office to come and collect it from one of you guys in CT. Have done that in the past and it worked beautifully.

The only risk is that customs give us hell
Yeah customs might be a bit tricky to get around as well by the sounds of things with all the interest in the juice we may be ordering in litres of the stuff..

I am placing an order today or tomorrow. Guys, when you place your orders, please remember that you can choose your pg/vg ratio, so let the one placing the orders know what ratio you would like.

I am placing an order today or tomorrow. Guys, when you place your orders, please remember that you can choose your pg/vg ratio, so let the one placing the orders know what ratio you would like.
Do you perhaps know how long it takes to get here?

Also what has been your experience with customs? What was the most amount of juice your brought in from them without any hassles from customs?

It normally takes between 3 and 4 weeks. Most of the time without hassles, but i was once close to loosing my package, as they wanted to send it away for testing, but with a bit of luck and $%*€~¥], i managed to get it out.

It normally takes between 3 and 4 weeks. Most of the time without hassles, but i was once close to loosing my package, as they wanted to send it away for testing, but with a bit of luck and $%*?~?], i managed to get it out.

That does concern me very much..

Dont want the packages detained and tested especially if we going to be doing a large group order.

I don't think you should be too concerned @BhavZ, this was one package out of many. I am ordering soon, so pm me if interested.

Hey guys,

E-liquid has a 10% customs duty at the moment.

Also remember to take into account Customs ATV rate which is how they calculate VAT. they take the cost of the goods and basically add 10% on for themselves, then charge you 14% VAT on the total

Shipping can be anywhere from 20% to 50% if not more of the cost. If ordering from the USA I would suggest asking for normal postage as its cheap and only takes about 10 days to arrive.

That "normal" postage is USPS Standard Airmail. 10 days or less if it is a small padded envelope, because it goes like a letter. Any bigger, any box, it takes 3 weeks or 3 to 4 weeks. USPS International Priority, which is what a lot of sellers use, only, costs much more, like twice as much as standard airmail but takes same 3-4 weeks, same process this side, is not tracked outside of USA. USPS International Express, is EMS (Expedited Mail Service / Express Mail Service; does not apply to all countries, postal services have to be a signatory to the international agreement)...takes 7 working days, is delivered to you by Speed Services, you will pay VAT + R30. All relatively expensive - USPS rates increased significantly about 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Back