Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Creating this thread to contain reviews of Carlos' DIY Concoctions

This will henceforth be the thread for reviews on this local retailer.
If you have had any positive or negative experiences that you wish to share, please post them here.

Please note, that this thread forms part of the general forums.

I have ordered 3 times already from @NewOobY and have received excellent service,he definitely has alot of time and patience with his customers,i will most definitely keep buying from him again and again

Just got my awesome package from @NewOobY ... what an awesome guy to deal with, really friendly and always willing to help out and assist in anyway possible, the service i received was fantastic, placed an order and BAM it was there. with a little extra goodies. i really cant wait to try those lip R2V's ASAP . If you haven't used Carlos' DIY Concoctions i highly recommend doing so. And again i really appreciate the great service and the extras, you sir are awesome.IMG-20161006-WA0022[1].jpg

Quick review.

Blue lips, is like a bubblegum milkshake, not too strong bubblegum, just right with vanilla icecream.

Yellow lips, just like rhodonite but with lemon instead of apple, I like this a lot more than the original.

Brown lips is a real nice pistachio cookie, could do with a bit of more cream,but overall a really nice bakery vape. But I tested this after only a week of steeping, im sure it will improve even more within the next 2 weeks

Red lips tastes like mothermilk, with a bit of cinnamon which makes it unique, really like this one.

Blue purple lips: a very nice berry mix with a bit of menthol. Currently my adv in my wraith squonker.

Blue orange lips:
I get more of the pineapple than the peach, but the 2 fruits works just great together, with the added menthol its a real refreshing vape.

My favorite Blue lips definitely.

Without a glitch, I placed an order for one shots from this gentleman and sent 5 recipes.

Now I'm all for DIY but theese were complex and I didn't want to order hundreds of flavours.

Needless to say, what was ordered was delivered and man I happy with the feedback and service. A must use vendor

Back