CBD Juice

zadiac

Sub Ohm & Flavor Junkie
Staff member
VIP
LV

Awards
Just curious. Anyone using CBD juice? Asking for a friend. :rolleyes:

What wattage are you vaping at? Normal or reduced like salts. Really just curious. I have a bottle that I had to take with an order recently. It wasn't that expensive, but I'd give it a try. Just want to get some input first.

I did read up a bit and seems 30w is about max you want to go, i use my cbd @30w with a 0.5ohm rba on a vaporesso target pm80 and works out nice, but best is to read up a bit more.
But i have vaped cbd on my zeus x at 55w and felt the same as now ...

I don't have too much experience with cbd but had a housemate who uses cbd to help manage inflammation and when vaping it they used a "koi zen" device which is a rebranded uwell caliburn from what I could tell.

I had Liche and Strawberry 28 mg. I just used same settings as my conventional E-Juice. It was very pleasant tasting and I felt no effects. I had no nicotine the whole day and didn't miss it either.
Both on a Serpent Mini and a Zeus X Mesh.

I had Liche and Strawberry 28 mg. I just used same settings as my conventional E-Juice. It was very pleasant tasting and I felt no effects. I had no nicotine the whole day and didn't miss it either.
Both on a Serpent Mini and a Zeus X Mesh.

Thanks. I'll give it a try and start at 40W and work it up from there. I prob won't vape this regularly, but while I have it, why not try it.

I vaped CBD for a while. Best is to MTL it the way you would with a normal freebase nic MTL juice. I used it at night, to help me sleep and it did work. Only stopped using it cos it seems to require rewicking very often, and I got lazy.

Back