Cell Phone Photography

urapuhun.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Oh no @Stroodlepuff.... This doesnt look good was this your Vehicle?

In fact this guy managed to get over the rocks too... will see if I can find another pic

Thankfully not. People have a tendency to crash into my house...thats why anyone that has been to vk will tell you we have rocks on the pavement...this is the reason.

Shew thank goodness... I sometimes wonder why people drive like such absolute idiots in JHB. Stupid drivers are definitely on the rise.

Shew thank goodness... I sometimes wonder why people drive like such absolute idiots in JHB. Stupid drivers are definitely on the rise.

Our road is often used as a back road as there are alot of clubs etc in fourways. ..so most of them have been drunk drivers in the early hours of the morning and we get awoken with a bang. There was one in the afternoon around 1 on a Saturday she was also a drunk driver though...damn kids!

Our road is often used as a back road as there are alot of clubs etc in fourways. ..so most of them have been drunk drivers in the early hours of the morning and we get awoken with a bang. There was one in the afternoon around 1 on a Saturday she was also a drunk driver though...damn kids!

I know the area very well and also know that alcohol is not being consumed responsibly by the younger folk... Oh well what can we do? Hopefully no one crashes into VK :mask: Not sure where its situated or if its possible..

I know the area very well and also know that alcohol is not being consumed responsibly by the younger folk... Oh well what can we do? Hopefully no one crashes into VK :mask: Not sure where its situated or if its possible..

We're on a corner as you see in the photo...thankfully its only been the vk trees so far and not the wall...quite a distance for them to hit the actual building even if they do hit the wall though

Princess Imaans Birthday cake Today
ta3u7e9u.jpg

Trusty evods
ege6usu3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

when you get to work and ...
atm6.jpg
someone else already made a withdrawal earlier

when you go to splashy and your mate has a wee bit too much to drink
Slayer_down.jpg

both with my old nokia n90 ages ago

Ok not one of the best attempts in getting my subject centred in the pic but hey, this cats eyes are weird looking :nod: Taken in Clanwilliam C.T
DSC_0777.jpg

Little missy doesn't look too impressed with her food lol. :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

She's the luckiest girl in the world... She doesn't like any food so getting her to eat is Always a struggle haha I wish I could be like that :p

Had to put up a decal for my sister today on her wall.

Think it came out really well.

Taken on a Note 3 with no editing.
(Really hating the camera on the Note 3. The 2 had a much better camera)

uploadfromtaptalk1399835334883.jpg

Ok not one of the best attempts in getting my subject centred in the pic but hey, this cats eyes are weird looking :nod: Taken in Clanwilliam C.T
I think that is a turkish angoran cat, one of the most "dog like" cats around..I been eyeing one up for my sons birthday, really lovely creatures. Normally when they have two eye colours, they are deaf on the blue side:-(
And not a bad photo..100 times better than I can do on my cellphone:)

I think that is a turkish angoran cat, one of the most "dog like" cats around..I been eyeing one up for my sons birthday, really lovely creatures. Normally when they have two eye colours, they are deaf on the blue side:-(
And not a bad photo..100 times better than I can do on my cellphone:)

Wow thanks @Vern that's very interesting information :) Thank you for for the compliment. Hope you find the right kitty for your sons birthday :happy:

That's taken on my fishing trip to wilde river

Note 3 no editing

Attachments

• 20140302_150357.jpg
    20140302_150357.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20140104_224606.jpg
    IMG_20140104_224606.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 20
Back