Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

I'm not too excited to try another coil, these things are nogal pricey. I've been poking around elsewhere on the web and found a few mentions that these CCell coils will physically fit in other tanks but are best suited to the Vaporesso, the major issue is the way the tanks are designed when it comes to wicking, the Melo2/iJust2 chimneys will cover the whole coil and limit juice flow whereas the Vaporesso has an open chimney design to allow for better wicking on their coils.

Long story short, the CCell coils may be great but they're only great in the tanks they were designed for.
Interestingly I use mine in a iJust2 tank and a Triton2 tank, both wicking great.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Interestingly I use mine in a iJust2 tank and a Triton2 tank, both wicking great.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
What VG/PG ratio are you using? I'm trying with DDD which I believe is a 70VG.

I bought 2 packs of these ni200 ccell and im not impressed using them in a triton 2 and gone through 3 and they just dont seem to be wicking i tried 50vg 60vg and 70vg im really disappointed. Oh well

I've been using a 50/50 blend on my 0.9 cCell coil in the iJust2, it wicks much better than with 70vg and I can push it to 31w now, but it's still a cold vape and dries up after about 6 seconds on the second draw. I've been using this setup exclusively for two days now (it's been tough), it might be totally unrelated but my throat is a bit scratchy. I'm going to give this ceramic coil business a rest for a while.

Firstly flavour has never been better for.. This thing wicks amazingly well and preforms best at the 40W mark (which in turn bring brilliant battery life).. The clouds are above average and I never get dry hits. So it wicks efficiently.. Coils lasts around 1.5 weeks for me. I expected more, but that's what I get..

I really cant recommend ceramic enough, and this definitely is the future.. You need to try it. If you do get the tank please be sure to prime it though, ceramic needs more priming then traditional coils.

OK @Gizmo I was trying not to buy another tank because I have enough and they are either pretty much the same as the next... or they are complete crap or they don't leak and are OK... I was trying to restrain myself from getting dragged into testing the "ceramic" hype and I did hold out pretty well... but I finally cracked... now I just have to wait for the stinking courier to arrive! :D

OK @Gizmo I was trying not to buy another tank because I have enough and they are either pretty much the same as the next... or they are complete crap or they don't leak and are OK... I was trying to restrain myself from getting dragged into testing the "ceramic" hype and I did hold out pretty well... but I finally cracked... now I just have to wait for the stinking courier to arrive! :D
Excellent choice Mr Fisher! You will never experience flavor this good.. Your juices will have a whole new dimensions. But please saturate it entirely before vaping. Lots of fake hits ( without pressing the button ) give the ceramic sometime and you will be astounded..

Excellent choice Mr Fisher! You will never experience flavor this good.. Your juices will have a whole new dimensions. But please saturate it entirely before vaping. Lots of fake hits ( without pressing the button ) give the ceramic sometime and you will be astounded..

Roger that @Gizmo'arama! I'm surprised there isn't more comment and discussion on the ceramic hype... but hopefully in a next hour or so I will be able to comment with first hand experience!

I was kinda hoping that the feedback wasn't so positive because I thought I had found the perfect tank setup.
TrinityCollection.JPG

Roger that @Gizmo'arama! I'm surprised there isn't more comment and discussion on the ceramic hype... but hopefully in a next hour or so I will be able to comment with first hand experience!

I was kinda hoping that the feedback wasn't so positive because I thought I had found the perfect tank setup.
View attachment 46015

The search never ends :) This will be the year of ceramic.

OK it seems I may have missed the courier cut off yesterday... so the big ceramic showdown will only happen tomorrow... :-(

No it looks like I didn't miss the cut off... just a courier that always delivers late in the afternoon to me! So the Great Ceramic War begins shortly! :p
VapeMailFeb2.jpg VapeMailFeb3.jpg

View attachment 46015
Wow, that is a lot of Trinities....no wonder Sir Vape is out of stock..... :p:p:p

The Vaporesso Target Tank is most certainly a game changer! The flavour is unparalleled.

Priming the coil is VERY important. Be patient or use the syringe technique! I'm busy fighting with one in an extended Atlantis tank and I'm not sure the juice flow holes line up 100%... more on this later.
Not sure how well the coils will last with gunky juices but for menthols and fruits it's gonna excel!
28 watts with the 0,9Ω is my happy place.
There is no top fill but it's easy to refill and so far no leaking at all! Am on my second tank of XXX!
My daughter has a perfect palate (unlike me) and her initial response was that it was like "summer in a bowl"! She always tastes the cotton or rayon but with this tank she said it was just pure flavour with no tank or wick tastes.

I'm trying not to rave too much because I have only been using this tank for a couple of hours but man O man this is something special! :rock:

Just going to order a second tank because now I want to taste other juices but don't want to take the Litchi Explosion (VM XXX) out of this tank!

The Vaporesso Target Tank is most certainly a game changer! The flavour is unparalleled.

Priming the coil is VERY important. Be patient or use the syringe technique! I'm busy fighting with one in an extended Atlantis tank and I'm not sure the juice flow holes line up 100%... more on this later.
Not sure how well the coils will last with gunky juices but for menthols and fruits it's gonna excel!
28 watts with the 0,9Ω is my happy place.
There is no top fill but it's easy to refill and so far no leaking at all! Am on my second tank of XXX!
My daughter has a perfect palate (unlike me) and her initial response was that it was like "summer in a bowl"! She always tastes the cotton or rayon but with this tank she said it was just pure flavour with no tank or wick tastes.

I'm trying not to rave too much because I have only been using this tank for a couple of hours but man O man this is something special! :rock:

Just going to order a second tank because now I want to taste other juices but don't want to take the Litchi Explosion (VM XXX) out of this tank!
High praise indeed. Don't suppose you have an Ijust2 tank lying around. If love to hear your opinion on how the two tanks compare with the same coils.

Feedback on the Atlantis Tank... I wasn't patient enough... am now vaping Foggs Milky Way in the tank and it's awesome!

High praise indeed. Don't suppose you have an Ijust2 tank lying around. If love to hear your opinion on how the two tanks compare with the same coils.

I don't have any iJust2 tanks left anymore... there is no comparison to any tank that has gone before. And the tanks can't have the same coils... the whole point here are the ceramic coils from Vaporesso. I don't understand why this tank has not set the world on fire... I guess we are all too "gat" full of buying new tanks and they don't live up to the hype.

I don't have any iJust2 tanks left anymore... there is no comparison to any tank that has gone before. And the tanks can't have the same coils... the whole point here are the ceramic coils from Vaporesso. I don't understand why this tank has not set the world on fire... I guess we are all too "gat" full of buying new tanks and they don't live up to the hype.
From what I gathered the vaporesso ccell coils are compatible with the Ijust 2 tank so was wondering if they perform just was well in the Ijust 2 or whether the Target tank is a must.

From what I gathered the vaporesso ccell coils are compatible with the Ijust 2 tank so was wondering if they perform just was well in the Ijust 2 or whether the Target tank is a must.

Ahhhh... On the packet they only mention Vaporesso Tanks, Atlantis and Triton tanks... but if they do fit the iJust2 then I'm sure they will perform just fine... I have one in the Atlantis and it's also awesome!

Worth a flier mate, if it works, you're a winner.
If it doesnt, a new tank is all that is needed. :)

Ahhhh... On the packet they only mention Vaporesso Tanks, Atlantis and Triton tanks... but if they do fit the iJust2 then I'm sure they will perform just fine... I have one in the Atlantis and it's also awesome!
@SunRam said his work quite well in the iJust 2, I was just wondering how they would compare head to head :)
Also, don't know if you've seen but there are also gClaptons compatible with the Target tank.

Worth a flier mate, if it works, you're a winner.
If it doesnt, a new tank is all that is needed. :)
If I had it in the iJust 2 I'd always wonder if it would be even better in the target tank... and unfortunately a new tank isn't in my budget yet :(

Currently using the Vaporesso CCell .9 Kanthal coil in the iJust2 tank and its working really well. Very happy. Clean taste from the get go after using the syringe technique. Very happy.

Back