Cheap 18650 Single Bay Charger Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mklops

Guy on the end of the Vape cloud
LV

Awards
Hey Guys!

I am in the process of putting together a vape kit for my best buddy as to get him off the analogue stinkies, I have already got my unused vtr, 3x aerotanks and an 3100mah panasonic battery for him.

He's been having a bit of a rough patch with, as a cherry on the cake; he's house was burgled. This in turn has left him hard up for cash and I want to gift the guy with this set up.

With this being said; at the moment I am not rolling in the cash myself and dont have much of a vape budget to spend.

Therefore if anyone has a cheap single bay charger that is not being utilized please let me know.

I'd prefer if I could find one within the pretoria area or so as to keep unnecessary costs to a minimal but will be willing to ship for the right price.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as, as described; it will be going for a good cause.

Thanks for listening guys!

I have a i2 charger with one Bay working you can have

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I have a i2 charger with one Bay working you can have

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
That would be awesome Gizmo, you're a champ bud!

I was planning on coming through tomorrow to come have my black kayfun seen to and stock up on juices anyway!

Will save me a bit of cash there, thanks

Im going through to visit him a bit tomorrow night so will be a nice surprise to give him his new kit:party:

Have come right with my request.

I would just like to give @Gizmo a huge thanks, he was kind enough to donate a luc v4 charger to me so I could give my bud my i2 charger.

Thanks for help me getting him off the stinkies

Admin can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back