Cloud blowing competition entries - Cape Town Vape Meet

Thanks Andre. Will do it on the pc in the morning. Lol and its not more challenging coz we've all got the same or similar builds now. So the clouds depend on the wicking and "genetics". Had it been bring whatever build you'd like, then it would be challenging. But I understand that safety first etc. .3 it is :)

I was hoping to borrow dr plooms ploomboxx for this event...check out this nut on youtube

i'm not gonna attempt this time, i made enough of a tool of myself last time with this competition hahaha, total noob, first time ever on a mech :giggle:
I sure with a bit of guidance from the locals you'll be blowing awesome clouds soon, like a power tool :D

please rsvp to enter cloud blowing competition at the cape town vape meet on 6 December 2014

[rsvp=6437]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

capetocuba 1
emqube 1
Gazzacpt 1
Hein510 1
HPBotha 1
Mario 1
Natheer Mallick 0
Riaz 1
RoSsIkId 1
Yusuf Cape Vaper 1

Total: 9
Sorry cant rsvp on the link from taptalk. But id like in

i think regulating the resistance is not a good thing to do, we are running coils down to 0.15ohms on a VTC5 without it going hot and we've never vented a battery at that resistance, so regulating the resistance will regulate the kinda clouds we would be seeing, as long as everyone knows the safety aspect i think its all good, a guy can blow a mod up at 0.4ohms running it with those pipebomb blue batteries so everyone must make sure they using the safest possible batteries if they want to enter, you can only cloud chase with 30a and above batteries might be a rule we could look at.

Regulate the batteries, not the resistance.

ok what if we say only single coils no ohm limit only mechs 4.2v 30amp cut off. With interest of safety in mind?

Let's just do it properly. Blowing clouds shouldn't have restrictions other than battery amps and mech mods. So bring along your vtc4/5. Build your own coil. Wick it. And everyone uses the same juice. Be it single cool, dual coil or tri coil. It's all up to the competitor. Unregulated mechanical power. No 50w or 150w devices.

Back