Cloud Chasers

I need to get thicker Gauge wire. I have a mutation X V1 ... What would ne a recommended build using 24g 26g or 28g wire?
uG2swv1.png

Just put a basic 22g build in my V2 now, she's a cooking. 0.2ohm 3mm coils

h9QFsZm.png

155w much cloud many vapor WOW
Abwkw6y.jpg

Damn. Ok one day when I'm big I will make clouds like the rest of you guys.

Well Here's the Plume Veil with 24G 2.5mm ID 6wraps. Around 0.25ohms on my Home Made Mech.

Snapshot_20150127_2.JPG Snapshot_20150127_3.JPG

c2da07d1c209d99e39c7112997b93289.jpg

Dark horse on my smpl @0.1 with a half full battery. Will upload a video with a full battery soon.

Hey guys, i have a question. I bought liqua flavours and they are way to harsh for me. I want flavour with higher (much higher) vg level, as liqua is apparently like 80% PG. I was thinking of buying VG from spar and mixing it with my flavours. I've never mixed my own flavours before, can anyone tell me how to do it?

@Luke5533 I generally mix them at about 1:2 (2 parts juice to 1 part VG or glycerin) it's very flexible. Some juices have a strong enough flavour to take mixing at 1:1. Once you've poured the 2 parts into a bottle, shake it until it goes cloudy.Also for the flavour to really saturate the VG or glycerin, I'd advise leaving it for a day to steep.

@Luke5533 I generally mix them at about 1:2 (2 parts juice to 1 part VG or glycerin) it's very flexible. Some juices have a strong enough flavour to take mixing at 1:1. Once you've poured the 2 parts into a bottle, shake it until it goes cloudy.Also for the flavour to really saturate the VG or glycerin, I'd advise leaving it for a day to steep.
Do i need a prescription or something to buy VG, or can i buy it like i would anything else?

Nope, no prescription. if you go the glycerin route, make sure you buy BP glycerin. its used as a skin care product I think :p

lol! learn something new everyday
Haha yeah. My first bottle of VG I didn't have to go buy. It was sitting there amongst the babies toiletries. Well that and cotton is available freely.

Back