Clyrolinx - Concentrate Reviews

I just want to say thank you for your excellent service and your products.

Hey guys could we maybe agree to keep the reviews to the same format that I'm using please it makes it easier to read and find specific flavours, can everyone also post the method they use, it is very important as some concentrate, oxygen makes better and some it affects badly, thus using steeping for the one and streathing for the other, thankyou

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Concentrate : Naartjie
Amount : 3% (80/20 CLY Pre-Nic Mix)
Method : Shake 'n Vape
Notes : Smelt very perfume-y .... vape is just like a freshly squished naartjie in your mouth (I'm surprised).Will let it breathe an hour or so ....

P.S my first journey into DIY :)

Last edited:
Concentrate : Blueberry
Amount : 3%
Method : Streathing
Notes : Blueberry is very nice berry taste, I prefer it to the Blackberry, it's smooth and great taste.

Concentrate : Cheesecake
Notes : To be honest, I have never tasted Cheesecake before, but it is a really nice dessert flavour, I'm not sure if it tastes like Cheesecake but I would recommend to taste the flavour for those dessert addicts.

Ok so as promised, here is some feedback. I am truly impressed by the concentrates. Overall it seems that steathing is the way to go for the fruits and a good week steep for the deserts. None of the flavors were perfumy after the TLC and they hold their own at 2.5% . These flavors worked well in mixes and standalone. They taste like what you'd expect. I will most definitely use these concentrates from now on. Great value for money.

Concentrate : Pear
Amount : 3 - 4%
Notes : This concentrate is more on the lighter side, would work nicely as a mix.

Concentrate : Dragonfruit
Amount : 4%
Method : Shake n Vape
Notes : not sure how DF is supposed to taste but I'm getting mixed berries taste. Again smelled a bit prefumy but like Naartjie think a bit of streathing will even it out.

Update : Think 3% would have been a safer option a bit prefumy.. Hopefully some more streathing will settle it.

Last edited:
Concentrate : Caramel Popcorn
Notes : The caramel is a strong taste where the popcorn is light, nice deserty taste

Concentrate : Iron Brew
Amount : 3 - 3.5%
Notes : Tastes almost exactly the same as iron brew, noticed the longer you steep this one the better it tastes.

Concentrate : Danies K@K sleg Malva Mix
Amount : 5% Malva 0.1% Apricot 1.5% Ice Cream
Method : Steeping (OK I lie two days steeping)
Notes : for a warmer vape recommend this, ok it's not 'ma se Sondag Malva pudding' but can taste the sticky goodness on inhale and smooth vanilla ice cream on exhale no tones of the Apricot suspect more steeping is needed

Update : ok I'm beginning to think the 2-3% recommendation for CLY concentrates has purpose. After a tank can definitely say this one needs steeping. My impatient self needs to reign itself in....

All n all some good concentrates just need to adjust the % think I over concentrated.

P. S Will adding more PG or VG help with getting the perfumy taste gone?

Last edited:
Concentrate : Expresso Coffee
Notes : Awesome strong coffee taste for those coffee lovers like me
Its more on the dark bitter side, not a milky coffee, it's for those who love their dark strong coffee's, if I would have to rate it in coffee terms it would probably be a little higher than medium roast. This wouldn't be for the ricoffy drinkers

Last edited:
It tastes like the expresso u order at the coffee shop, it's strong and tasty. It lives up to the expresso name, not sure what more I can say about it, but I love it.

It tastes like the expresso u order at the coffee shop, it's strong and tasty. It lives up to the expresso name, not sure what more I can say about it, but I love it.

Ah ok, is it a milky coffee or more on the dark bitter side?
How sweet is it?

Its more on the dark bitter side, not a milky coffee, it's for those who love their dark strong coffee's, if I would have to rate it in coffee terms it would probably be a little higher than medium roast. This wouldn't be for the ricoffy drinkers.

Its more on the dark bitter side, not a milky coffee, it's for those who love their dark strong coffee's, if I would have to rate it in coffee terms it would probably be a little higher than medium roast. This wouldn't be for the ricoffy drinkers.

Thanks @Oceanic Vapes - that is helpful

Concentrate : Red Energy
Notes : Doesn't taste like redbull but it does have a nice sweet taste that I would vape. Another review from a friend says it tastes similar to redbull.

Last edited:
Concentrate : Cotton Candy
Notes : A mix of candy flavours, can be used as a mix or single flavour

Concentrate : Cotton Candy
Notes : A mix of candy flavours, can be used as a mix or single flavour

Hi @Oceanic Vapes
Can you give any more detail here on the flavours you are tasting?

Hi @Silver
For cotton candy I can't give anymore bec I can't put my finger on the taste, it's very sweet and it's like having a mouth full of different sweets

Concentrate : Grape
Amount : 3 - 4%
Notes : This concentrate is black grape, it's a very light grape taste but tastes just like the black grape. NB not green or slipjack grape

Hi @Oceanic Vapes . You seem to be the resident expert on Cyrolinx concentrates. I am about to put in an order to them. What would your top five recommendations be ? I have tried, and like, Malva, Naartjie, Berry, English Toffee, and caramel popcorn.

Back