C'mon Vendors

Quick summary if anyone wants to do a Proudly South African vape juice range, here's what the people want

Milo
Nesquick
Sterristumpies
Fanta grape (in testing, Vape King)
Peppermint crisp tart
Melk-tert
Pannekoek
Biltong
Bobotie
Koeksuster
Boerewors??
Amarula (in testing, Vape King)
Vetkoek & Mince
Condensed Milk
Creme Soda (concentrate available, Vapour Mountain)
Chakalaka
Klippies & Cola

Last edited:
You left out condensed milk, creme soda and chakalaka

did anyone taste a mango lassi already?

what about a good old brandy and coke? Cant to be thinking more souf African then that

Well you already get cola, now just to add the brandy :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
yeah, the problem with the Brandy flavours available out there is that they taste like cooking brandy - kinda like a brandy ball taste - same with the rum, it tastes like the rum flavour in rum and raisin ice-cream - not bad, just not like real rum

What do you guys think would happen if you put like a drop or two of real brandy into the liquid? Would it work?

What do you guys think would happen if you put like a drop or two of real brandy into the liquid? Would it work?

Was also thinking about but wasn't going to be the one to post it.....lol.

The person we used to buy from before we started Vape King - lets just call him he who shall not be named... gave us juice once with real strohrum added... yeah tasted good but I wont be trying that shit again

The person we used to buy from before we started Vape King - lets just call him he who shall not be named... gave us juice once with real strohrum added... yeah tasted good but I wont be trying that shit again

Why is that Stroods?

lol I have a brandy flavour and a cola flavour so ill give it a mix and let you know if I get a brandy and coke ;)

Why is that Stroods?

Closed my chest up and made me tipsy (and no it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me - he only told me about the strohrum after i complained...)

Closed my chest up and made me tipsy (and no it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me - he only told me about the strohrum after i complained...)

I expected the tipsy bit but not the chest closing, might be combusting the alcohol maybe?

I expected the tipsy bit but not the chest closing, might be combusting the alcohol maybe?

Maybe, no idea, it was mixed in with a flavour so it tasted really nice but just wont try it again :)

Ummm so what happens to a sambuka vape? Might not end well.

I know I have sent a fanta grape with Rob to CT for the vape meet on the 24. Hopefully it will land up in a taste box after that or everyone else to try :rolleyes:

Back