ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Code-Red-13th-March-2015.jpg

Yes the alert is real! My Deep Fried Ice Cream Juice has got to dangerously low levels and my Indian Giver Juice is only going to arrive after the Easter Weekend by the look of things! I'm going to have to look in my drawer for something else... Oh horrors!

IceCream 008.JPG

lol, was expecting something horrible, HEHE

have you found something else to vape on yet?

If it makes you feel better Rob, I'm on flavorless and seems that my order from VM is also only going to arrive after the weekend.

If it makes you feel better Rob, I'm on flavorless and seems that my order from VM is also only going to arrive after the weekend.

Oh my word... horror of horrors! I could not do that! :eek:

My juice did arrive, but it was all I had and thus, I have been vaping green, unsteeped juice :( . At least as the week progresses the juice starts tasting better :)

Got no idea how you manage on flavorless. Tried it the other day and thought I was going to puke!

Hang in there @Rob Fisher
You have been rationing that last tank of the Indian giver juice so well
Not long to go

100% @johan, I've had flavourless in my Blue Reo for 3days straight now. It's awesome.

Back