Coil building?

anton

New Vaper
LV

Awards
hi all coil building help 2 24g wrapped with 28g 6 wrapes ohm reading 0.02 3.5 mm coil master jig on mod koopor plus 200 0.63 ohm ???????femaga ohm coil read help please

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is what you are asking but Clapton 2x24ga parallel kanthal A1 with outer wrap 28ga kanthal A1, 6 wraps around 3.5mm ID should give you 0.53Ω.

Try Wire Wizard.

Not very sure but if I understood correctly, if the ohms reader is giving a reading that doesn't seem correct, you can always check it on the mod, use the wattage control buttons and avoid the fire button if you unsure. Use a coil app like the one suggested above so you know what to expect so when you see the reading you know if the build is done correctly. Try and keep claptons tidy at the posts to keep ohms stable.

ps. just a suggestion, edit your first post and correct the spelling of "wrapped", this forum is a google search result fav.

hi all coil biulding help 2 24 gades raped with 28 gades 6 rapes ohm reading 0.02 3.5 mm coil master jeg on mod koopor plus 200 0.63 ohm ???????femaga ohm coil read help please

Joh! 2 x 24 raped by a 28 and 6 rapes! I think you should call the police mate. A lot of raping going on there :p

I feel slightly guilty for laughing at that but it got me by surprise this early wow

jep that it on my koopor plus 200 it reas at3.95 ohms lol i think my battry are flatt on ohmd reader lol
I have noticed the Koopor reads resistance very high if the batteries were drained too far. Might be your problems yes.

Joh! 2 x 24 raped by a 28 and 6 rapes! I think you should call the police mate. A lot of raping going on there :p

Geezus, looks like the prison gang number system has penetrated ecigssa - I dunno which gang the 2x 24's are from but getting butt raped 6 times by a 28 must have been hell!

Geezus, looks like the prison gang number system has penetrated ecigssa - I dunno which gang the 2x 24's are from but getting butt raped 6 times by a 28 must have been hell!
That's hectic, its usually the 28's that send the 26's do the raping, but I suppose the 26's were busy that day so they decided to get 2 x 24's to do it instead.

lol guys :--) i am try to buil coils here new bee at it look at you tub vides BUT i think i got it now 24 g kanthal twistes 6 rapes 36 ohm and loving it :starwars-smiley::FADDANCING:

I would probably also love 6 rapes, but I doubt the victim would :p

Evening - can anyone confirm the configuration of the 2 x Clapton Coils supplied with the Vaporesso Gemini 22mm RTA Kit - specifically materials and gauges - Thank You.

Back