Combo

Gert_Koen

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey
Im selling this Combo.

Bellus with airflow modified-Condition good,has everything except spare glass-Age not known as I bought it from forum member.

Velocity-Clone I think-Condition very good with extra screws and o-rings-Age unknown,got it from forum member.

Rx with Carbon fibre wrap and Sillicon sleave-Rx about 4 months old but wrapt is 3 weeks and is a authentic J-wraps Carbon fibre wrap,sleave got it about a week and a half ago.

And 3 married Efest 3000mah 35 amp batteries are also 4 months old.

Im chucking in a Nirvana tank band and 26G Nickel for what its worth.

b15863495d8069a42aa63ab97b003abf.jpg

b9a4e4ef92346a18638fd98c64e760e0.jpg

6dbed19e195f3f8fd5e47d1b3138ff3b.jpg

Asking R1500 O.N.C.O

I'm in Cape Town.
Kraaifontein during the day and Stellenbosch at night.

Meeting up can be aranged.

Shipping on buyer.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Erm.... Good heavens this is SOOOO tempting.... Erm... I must resist... I MUST resist.... I'm in Pretoria... Any idea what overnight courier with Saturday delivery will cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man if you're splitting can I have dibs on the velocity

Erm.... Good heavens this is SOOOO tempting.... Erm... I must resist... I MUST resist.... I'm in Pretoria... Any idea what overnight courier with Saturday delivery will cost

In this week I dropped a parcel at Aramex in CT at about 14:00 and the guy got it at 9:30 the next morning in Sandown Jhb.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
It can't be more with overnight using postnet counter to door

Any idea om the price?

Saturday deliveries are usually really expensive with all couriers

If it doesn't work out. I'll be happy to take this from you. In cape town, so posting not an issue :).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dibs on combo

Nice deal you got there! I do the same thing in classifieds, first post - Hey nice, GLWS; an hour later - The money is in your account, please send it to me right now.

Back