Coming Soon To Vape King - Glas

We are out of luck @BumbleBee
Or maybe we need a super duper 200W mod and one of @Paulie's builds. Lol

Just an update on the 3mg. They were out of stock so he sent us the 6mg in the meantime just so that we at least got something. 3mg is still on backorder and will be sent as soon as it is back in stock.

Apologies guys and gals

What about the 12mg Stroods?
(Runs and hides)

What about the 12mg Stroods?
(Runs and hides)

Unfortunately as sub-ohm tanks have evolved so has the demand for 12mg lowered. Our sales on 12MG are not good enough for us to warrant stocking 12mg premium eliquid at this point :(

Unfortunately as sub-ohm tanks have evolved so has the demand for 12mg lowered. Our sales on 12MG are not good enough for us to warrant stocking 12mg premium eliquid at this point :(

Ok then
Walks away quietly
(Taking a chug on my "unevolved" equipment with 18mg Blackbird)

Lol

Will get some with the next order @Silver :) actually let me see if he can send us the 12mg with the 3, wont be many though

No worries @Gizmo
Was only joking
Gosh times have changed when the highest strength available is 6mg
I think I need to evolve my vape gear...

If you get 12mg, great, but dont get it just for me. I would hate for you to sit with plenty bottles that dont sell.

No worries @Gizmo
Was only joking
Gosh times have changed when the highest strength available is 6mg
I think I need to evolve my vape gear...

If you get 12mg, great, but dont get it just for me. I would hate for you to sit with plenty bottles that dont sell.

Lol I have had more than one person ask :) Wont be alot will be max 20 bottles, but they still need to ship my 3mg to me so I don't mind asking them to throw in a few 12's

just tried Pound Cake from Glas....its good. Really good.

3MG Glas just arrived and the site has been updated.

12MG and restocks of 6MG should be here in +/- 2 weeks

3MG Glas just arrived and the site has been updated.

12MG and restocks of 6MG should be here in +/- 2 weeks
selling fast?

Poundcake is really good. On my "re order" and "keep stock" list. And I was looking for some reviews on it....around here ;) .

Back