Complex Chaos eLiquids now available on Vaporize.co.za

Comin-soon-fINAL11.png

What are these new flavours? I'm sure that they will be smashing as their other flavours are too kiff :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I hope there's blueberry in there somewhere...

So I've had all of their previous flavours, except Peanut Butter one. I dont like Peanutbutter vapes, I find it waaaaaay too strong for me. But if these are anything like their other flavours then I will literally buy all of them again.

upload_2015-9-9_23-54-17.png

Looks to me like the colour of fruits. If this is what I think this is, I will get a 100ml instantly.

Please be what I think it is :) Oh Im looking forward to these.

Also any idea when you will be getting stock of them cause I'm running dangerously low hahah....

Last edited:
So I've had all of their previous flavours, except Peanut Butter one, I dont like Peanutbutter vapes.. .......
Hehehe @Salty C Bear .. I had to think about that for a bit.. The Peanut butter & Jesus is a Charlie's Chalk Dust flavour... just shows you how different peoples taste buds are .. I love Peanut butter vapes..

[Looks to me like the colour of fruits. If this is what I think this is, I will get a 100ml instantly.
Please be what I think it is :) Oh Im looking forward to these.
As for the guess I think you might be right on the money.. fruits for breakfast, I think is what you are hoping for, right? ..

BTW: I believe there is a 100ml bottle in the pipe line from Complex Chaos :)

Last edited:
Hehehe @Salty C Bear .. I had to think about that for a bit.. The Peanut butter & Jesus is a Charlie's Chalk Dust flavour... just shows you how different peoples taste buds are .. I love Peanut butter vapes..

As for the guess I think you might be right on the money.. fruits for breakfast, I think is what you are hoping for, right? ..

BTW: I believe there is a 100ml bottle in the pipe line from Complex Chaos :)

Sounds great, @ComplexChaos do make great juice. Will these be higher VG? the 50VG/50PG just doesn't sit well with me any more, gives me a bit of a "smokers" cough at times.

Sounds great, @ComplexChaos do make great juice. Will these be higher VG? the 50VG/50PG just doesn't sit well with me any more, gives me a bit of a "smokers" cough at times.
Hi Everyone
Juices will be launched early next week.. Only a few more days left. We are excited as you are, and we can't wait for you to taste them.

@Dirge
Our juices have always been 60vg/40pg, but we will slowly start changing to 70vg/30pg to accomodate the current vape trend with the higher wattage devices and sub-Ohm tanks ;)

The 3 new flavours will be released in 70vg/30pg.

Regards,
Peter

Hi Everyone
Juices will be launched early next week.. Only a few more days left. We are excited as you are, and we can't wait for you to taste them.

@Dirge
Our juices have always been 60vg/40pg, but we will slowly start changing to 70vg/30pg to accomodate the current vape trend with the higher wattage devices and sub-Ohm tanks ;)

The 3 new flavours will be released in 70vg/30pg.

Regards,
Peter

Great news, thanks Peter. Sorry, I assumed they were 50/50 :(

Looking forward to the new flavours :D

## Give away ##

Follow @vaporize.co.za and @ComplexChaos and stand a chance to win a set of each of the new ComplexChaos flavors in your choice of 3mg, 6mg or 12mg

## Free Shipping included ##

cant wait to see what the new flavours are hoping theres some sort of breakfast flavour in there aswell as a creamy one, cant wait to see who wins ( fingers crossed):ZA:

never tried your juice lineup yet they look super delicious!... once the cash comes ill be sure to place a order:)

Back