Constrained time

n0ugh7_zw

Data in the streets, Riker in the sheets!
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I'm going to be in JHB in about 2 and a half weeks, I'm only going to be in SA for 2 and a half days (Sorting out my passport) So my time will be seriously limited. I'll be staying around Edenvale/Benoni.

I figure at most I'll have an afternoon or morning to spare. I'd like to check out as many shops as i can, that are close-ish to where I'll be staying.

Now from what I understand, a lot of shops, aren't really like physical shops, where I can just walk in and check stuff out. They're more along the lines of people operating online shops from home and shipping stuff out to clients. So no real walk-in experience to be had. I get that, a lot of people sell gear as a second revenue stream over and above their day jobs.

I tried using google street view, to check out a couple vendors (the street view images were from december 2014) and frankly, either google is kinda confused, or there is a serious lack of signage down there, I couldn't see any signs that say "Hey, I'm a vape shop!"

Basically I'll have R2500-R3000 to drop on new gear, and the easiest spot to get to will most likely get it :p

I'm looking for the following (but its not set in stone)

Derringer RDA
Onslaught RDA
Airek RDA
Dark Horse RDA
Freakshow RDA
Mutation X

There are some others but I don't see them in stock anywhere

Rogue RDA
Manta V2 RDA
Vengeance RDA
Baal RDA
Mephisto V2 RDA
Haze RDA

I'm also keen to pick up some drip tips too.

Last edited:
Closest to there is either Vape Club or our Kempton Park branch. 084 731 6855 that's Mike our Kempton Park agents number I'm sure he will be able to help you... Unless he's still in CT but I do know he has someone running the shop while he's away

I would search the online vape shops now and have the stuff shipped to where you are staying... the chances of finding everything in one spot is zero...

@Rob Fisher I'm going to be staying in one of the F1 hotels :p I also really want to check out a proper vape shop, the experience of that, is almost more valuable to me, than the gear, if that makes sense?

Also that list of gear I want is very flexible. I'm mainly just after new toys to keep my inner pigeon satisfied.

@Rob Fisher I'm going to be staying in one of the F1 hotels :p I also really want to check out a proper vape shop, the experience of that, is almost more valuable to me, than the gear, if that makes sense?

Also that list of gear I want is very flexible. I'm mainly just after new toys to keep my inner pigeon satisfied.

Yip that makes sense... then you best go out of your way a bit and visit one of the bigger vape shops...

Are you not going to make it to VapeCon? :-(

Are you not going to make it to VapeCon? :-(

Unfortunately not, I've been promoted at work, and the branch I run is re-joining the rest of the company, and the whole company is restructuring. Its all happening from about the middle of May. Which is really good for the company :) but a bit crappy for my holiday plans :p

That said, I insist everyone tortures me with pictures of Vapecon :)

Whyi agree with @Rob Fisher, order it online and have it delivered somewhere. Then try arrange a vapemeet with the forum guys for that afternoon you have free.

Im not sure when it is but just confirm with somebody like @abdul, your stay might just coincide with the MVC monthly meet. And most of these guys move around with a vapeshop in their bags daily

If you happen to be staying at the Formula1 in Benoni, here are the Directions to VapeClub
Firefox_Screenshot_2015-03-22T10-43-24.702Z.png

@n0ugh7_zw - And just to add, if you need to ship to a central location, you are more than welcome to ship to my office (I am just around the corner from the F1 in Benoni) Will be more than willing to hold on to your stuff for you to collect or drop it off at the F1 after work.

dude, let me know when your here and i will book the day off (offsite-meetings ) and chauffeur you around!

contact the vendors, tell them to keep stock aside and we can go all around town buddy :)

Cool stuff, but if you need anything while ur here then give me a shout.

Actually no good mate, some problems with the negative post and they send me replacements but they have the same fault. Now i am fighting for a refund because i cant sell these

I have a fix for them but sill it will not be a good idea to sell them like that, i will give them away with orders ppl lace with me and then they can see if they can do anything with them. Sorry mate i was looking fwd to these as well

Back