Copper Vein Reo Grand + Rm2 + 3x Aw 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Ok after Owning the mini for a couple of days I prefer it over the grand. vape is the same just the feel of mini is much better in my hands(I have small hands).

I have placed an order for another mini so the Grand needs to go.

this is the grand with all the brass bits

the total I paid was R3300 including customs. I will settle on R2800 or R3000 including 3x Aw 18650

8yje7e5y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Very first Reo in our forum's classifieds. And sold very quickly. Will congratulate the new owner as soon as a picture comes up in the All Things Reo and/or Vapemail thread. And will remind him/her to register the new Reo household on ECF.

Very first Reo in our forum's classifieds. And sold very quickly. Will congratulate the new owner as soon as a picture comes up in the All Things Reo and/or Vapemail thread. And will remind him/her to register the new Reo household on ECF.
I have been lurking in that Reo forum like a fat kid at a cake sale... I already know the format in which you will congratulate me and tell me to register :p I will now thank you in advance.

"Thank you Mathee! Almost forgot..." lol

Picking it up later... Bank Manager has my frank and beanz in a vice, but I almost have a Reo in hand!

it was less then 2 min lol

congrats! good price, no waiting time....and we all know that its as good as new anyway. Besides that I know personally by buying the Nemesis 2nd hand from @Cape vaping supplies that it should be in immaculate condition :)

window_of_opportunity_md_wht.gif
Bummer! Window of opportunity gone! I went to Google the REO and by the time I had done the reseach it was sold! o_O

Wow, that was a fast sale indeed. Congrats to both of you!

Just saw the thread now. Totally missed it. I didnt even snooze, i wasnt even there!

ryqupa7u.jpg
ne8e4ypa.jpg

So here it is! Thanks CVS. @Matthee will register in the AM, I am enjoying my buzz... So happy!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

congrats dude. may it bring many tasty clouds. having a bit of sellers remorse because I love that colour combo so much.

congrats dude. may it bring many tasty clouds. having a bit of sellers remorse because I love that colour combo so much.

Honestly, I almost ordered the same one yeaterday, but they didn't have brass rm2s in stock... that is to say, it would have been my combo of choice as well! Without the wait :) Thanks again bud!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back