Cotton Bacon V2 Vs. Cotton Bacon Prime

T666

Tenacious Vaper
LV

Awards
Been using Cotton Bacon V2 for many years now, but i see some people using prime.

Differences?

what do you reckon is the best cotton to use?

nothing wrong with either cotton bacons but last year or so i have been using BP mods cotton and i wont go back.

Does the BP Mods Cotton Last Longer?
I find it wicks better and is easy to use and almost zero break in time so thats a win!

It depends what kind of juice you vape as to how long your cotton will last. I know some guys who wick once a week while i prefer to be a snob and rewick everyday.

I find it wicks better and is easy to use and almost zero break in time so thats a win!

It depends what kind of juice you vape as to how long your cotton will last. I know some guys who wick once a week while i prefer to be a snob and rewick everyday.
hahaha - yeah, i wick every 3 to 4 days or when i make a major flavour change. having fruity flavours over a dessert can sometimes be nasty!

hahaha - yeah, i wick every 3 to 4 days or when i make a major flavour change. having fruity flavours over a dessert can sometimes be nasty!
ive gotten so lazy with my devices and juices recently. i use one rta, one device, 2 juices both fruity menthol profiles.

ive gotten so lazy with my devices and juices recently. i use one rta, one device, 2 juices both fruity menthol profiles.
nothing wrong with that though... i hardly use my VGod - only my Vapresso Gen2 and my Vuse Pod

nothing wrong with that though... i hardly use my VGod - only my Vapresso Gen2 and my Vuse Pod
i need to get a little caliburn pod or similar for sports events and school functions.

i need to get a little caliburn pod or similar for sports events and school functions.
They come in handy. especially when smoking while in bed etc lol. but the problem is they get you addicted fast and end up smoking more. im noticing that with the Vuse...

BP Mods Pro Vape Cotton for the win! And rewick daily for the perfect flavour! Just did a massive rewick of my RTA's this morning!
Rewick.JPG

Cotton Bacon was possibly the first branded mainstream cotton so many swear by it but for me both Bacon and the prime are bang average with some break in period, loads of different ones to choose from, not used BP mods cotton myself but haven't heard a bad word about it!

Cotton Bacon was possibly the first branded mainstream cotton so many swear by it but for me both Bacon and the prime are bang average with some break in period, loads of different ones to choose from, not used BP mods cotton myself but haven't heard a bad word about it!
i never enjoying bacon or prime. moved to TFC and then onto BP mods cotton and stayed there. it just works!

i never enjoying bacon or prime. moved to TFC and then onto BP mods cotton and stayed there. it just works!
Can't go wrong with good old muji but I have that many different ones from when I reviewed stuff doubt I will ever have to buy cotton ever again unless over time it degrades somehow.

The age old question of what cotton is the best cotton.... one way to start a never ending debate if ever you feel like it.. hahaha

At the end of the day, it is what makes the user happy.

Between CBV2 and CBPrime, the difference is mostly texture, of which the softer one has a quicker break-in when setting up coil and cotton and the harder lasts a bit better on temp control. But both works fine once you get used to them.

There is very little cotton (if handled and prepped correctly) that will give you a different vaping experience on taste, eventually they all taste the same after a tank refill or two.

Have a look at this (cotton) thread too: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/everything-cotton-the-white-fluff-stuff.72405/

Personally I just love this stuff, cheap as chips and works great, especially in RDA's

Personally I just love this stuff, cheap as chips and works great, especially in RDA's

And that @T666 is exactly the awesome variety we have in this weird and wonderful world of vaping... me on the other hand despised Octocotton where my friend @Stranger loves it. It was one of the cottons I just could not get along with and ended up using it for spills and pitstops to clean up the juice mess only.

And that @T666 is exactly the awesome variety we have in this weird and wonderful world of vaping... me on the other hand despised Octocotton where my friend @Stranger loves it. It was one of the cottons I just could not get along with and ended up using it for spills and pitstops to clean up the juice mess only.
So true! i guess in the end its " each unto his own".

Yes but herein you have not outlined the obvious outlier.

Me Neanderthal, you Modern Human

Me eat animal alive, you eat lettuce and tofu.

Yes but herein you have not outlined the obvious outlier.

Me Neanderthal, you Modern Human

Me eat animal alive, you eat lettuce and tofu.

HAHAHAHAHA Almost fell off my chair, but if I did I would be able to get up without assistance... At least we know the gap is not THAT big, I still enjoy my steak at a level where a good vet can almost save it and my Marmite and Peanut Butter Sarmies goes down nicely (especially in front of my kids, as they do not understand it/me/little pleasures in life)

I find this so economical. Is perfect for my taste buds. Can wick longer tanks like the Innokin Aers 2 without wasting the rest of a shoelace. Just used a convenient picture. Takealot is expensive.Screenshot_20230922_150931_Google.jpg

I have 2 bags of CB V2, and I can never get it right. either too thin or too thick, or it spits in my mouth.
so I decided to just accept that I suck at getting it right and move on to firebolt cotton. its fine? IDK I cant see any difference.
when I have the oppertunity I go to a local shop and have the guy rewick for me but sadly I need to clean my coils about once every 3 to 5 days. cotton is always still pristine and white but coil is covered in gunk.
its my own juice but I believe the issue is vaping at only 40watt. but the moment I push the wattage up to even 45 I cough when taking a drag. and its just this annoying little light cough that happens when I take a drag like that. then at 40watt its gone.

I have 2 bags of CB V2, and I can never get it right. either too thin or too thick, or it spits in my mouth.
so I decided to just accept that I suck at getting it right and move on to firebolt cotton. its fine? IDK I cant see any difference.
when I have the oppertunity I go to a local shop and have the guy rewick for me but sadly I need to clean my coils about once every 3 to 5 days. cotton is always still pristine and white but coil is covered in gunk.
its my own juice but I believe the issue is vaping at only 40watt. but the moment I push the wattage up to even 45 I cough when taking a drag. and its just this annoying little light cough that happens when I take a drag like that. then at 40watt its gone.
what coils are you using? and are they pre-built?

Back