Cubano new Vuse name?

MrGSmokeFree

Loves tobacco juice with a kick
ECIGSSA Donor
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Awards
@HPBotha I wonder if you can be so kind to assist me. Today I was informed I will never find Cubano again because of the rebranding. ( I vape this 95% of the time)

At the Vuse kiosk they informed me they have the new tobacco flavours but they do not know if any of these are a replacement for Cubano. Because they do not have any samples.

Do you perhaps have the new Cubano name for me under the Vuse label? Or have I lost my friend forever?:crybaby2:

@HPBotha I wonder if you can be so kind to assist me. Today I was informed I will never find Cubano again because of the rebranding. ( I vape this 95% of the time)

At the Vuse kiosk they informed me they have the new tobacco flavours but they do not know if any of these are a replacement for Cubano. Because they do not have any samples.

Do you perhaps have the new Cubano name for me under the Vuse label? Or have I lost my friend forever?:crybaby2:

@MrGSmokeFree I'll ask the rep tomorrow and let you know.

Tried Vgod Cubano?
Just going on the name and it may be similar. It's an awesome juice, still one of my fave tobaccos

I was very keen on trying some new tobaccos from Vuse so went shopping for it over the weekend.

What I've tried so far-

Signature - Unfortunately not my favourite. Has a strong musky tobacco note with a dark smokiness on a fruity, almost banana note. 18mg was pretty strong

Reserve - A bit better, reasonable flavour, darkish and smoothish . Quite strong also vaped at 18mg

Virginia - A lighter version of a tobacco at 18mg, Smoother than the Reserve but lacks enough tobacco kick for me...also at 18mg

I also bought the Dark Cherry (6mg) and Golden Tobacco which I will try another day.

These new juices against Twisp Tobacco #1 and Cubano, they are not as good IMHO. Seems that Cubano(preferred by a bit) is basically not available according to the counter rep, Tobacco #1 is still available for now.

The VUSE juices show they are made in EU

I was very keen on trying some new tobaccos from Vuse so went shopping for it over the weekend.

What I've tried so far-

Signature - Unfortunately not my favourite. Has a strong musky tobacco note with a dark smokiness on a fruity, almost banana note. 18mg was pretty strong

Reserve - A bit better, reasonable flavour, darkish and smoothish . Quite strong also vaped at 18mg

Virginia - A lighter version of a tobacco at 18mg, Smoother than the Reserve but lacks enough tobacco kick for me...also at 18mg

I also bought the Dark Cherry (6mg) and Golden Tobacco which I will try another day.

These new juices against Twisp Tobacco #1 and Cubano, they are not as good IMHO. Seems that Cubano(preferred by a bit) is basically not available according to the counter rep, Tobacco #1 is still available for now.

The VUSE juices show they are made in EU
2021-12-01 17.36.05.jpg
I got this today.I love strong tobacco. I tried it. I will never get it again. I don't think it tastes like tobacco. All I get is the STRONG pure taste of cloves and something and that something with the cloves is weird and not lekker.Washed my tank and rewicked after half a tank. And I can still smell it.Will wash tank again. I will give the other ones a shot. Man I am going to miss my Cubano.

View attachment 245268
I got this today.I love strong tobacco. I tried it. I will never get it again. I don't think it tastes like tobacco. All I get is the STRONG pure taste of cloves and something and that something with the cloves is weird and not lekker.Washed my tank and rewicked after half a tank. And I can still smell it.Will wash tank again. I will give the other ones a shot. Man I am going to miss my Cubano.
One bonus is it is a fair bit cheaper than twisp but twisp is still tops for me. It will take me a while to get through the juice I bought so far.

Almost all I DIY mix is better than my Vuse experience so far.

Popped passed the VUSE/Twisp counter today. They confirmed with me that Twisp Juices are, or were manufactured in South Africa. The stock of Cubano juice does not seem to be available anymore :(

Popped passed the VUSE/Twisp counter today. They confirmed with me that Twisp Juices are, or were manufactured in South Africa. The stock of Cubano juice does not seem to be available anymore :(

@GSM500 Nope, it's not, because BAT (British American Tobacco) are now supplying their own juice. (BAT bought out Twisp about a year or more ago).

EDIT: I was referring to Twisp juices - they're not available any more.

Last edited:
@GSM500 Nope, it's not, because BAT (British American Tobacco) are now supplying their own juice. (BAT bought out Twisp about a year or more ago).

EDIT: I was referring to Twisp juices - they're not available any more.
Yes, agreed, Vuse is the new and available range. The Twisp juices is currently available in Tobacco #1(possibly for a limited time only(I'm specifying my faves)) but Cubano isn't available anymore. I don't have comment on the other flavours.

Back