Dealing With Heaven Gifts

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
So a while ago I got chatting with Christina from Heaven Gifts. I was on a mission to figure out how valid it was to use international vendors. There always seems to be cool things at a decent cost, yet time spent waiting for shipping has always bothered me a bit, and shipping is definitely something local vendors have set an amazing standard for. They offered to send me a sample of something (the new UD Simba as it turns out), and that way I could review the product for them, as well as the service that they would offer to South African customers.

Firstly all my mails were answered quickly and efficiently, the concept that I was dealing with someone on the other side of the globe went right out the window as they were quite attentive. Even when I started sweating and fired off an email to them about an article citing a ban of chinese ecig exports, they took great pleasure in pointing out that I had been made a fool of (an April fool, the worst kind!).

I gave my shipping details over on Tuesday the 29th of March, and I received the Simba by Friday the 1st of April. This really blew my mind, I was actually on leave, down the South Coast, figuring I would be back at work by the time it got there. When I opened my browser on my cell to track it, and saw that someone at my office had already signed for it. Luckily for me, my amazing wife agreed to come home early just so I could get it up and running!

I really thought that it would take a lot longer, and they do state that there is a small chance it gets held up for a couple of days at Chinese Customs. The shipping method was DHL express, which while it was fast, it isn't cheap, you're looking at a $40 shipping bill. However, there are other (and by that I mean cheaper) options available, which are listed here:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/shipping-methods-shipping-restrictions-to-south-africa.t18618/

Really it all boils down to patience, something which I think all vapers suffer from a severe lack of (myself included, waiting for vapemail is a true test of character!), the longer you're prepared to wait, the more you can save on shipping costs.

In short, when the time comes for a big upgrade, or getting my little paws on something I want badly, I will be happy to get from them, but really one has to weigh up the pros and cons of the shipping.

Hope this helps someone else make an informed decision!

Now... If only I could figure out a way to convince myself that I would look totes-cool with a Playboy mod...

@Stosta you got me excited and I went off to order but everything I want is a damn pre-order and there is no indication if when the items will be available. Even the Simba is on pre order. :confused::(

@Stosta you got me excited and I went off to order but everything I want is a damn pre-order and there is no indication if when the items will be available. Even the Simba is on pre order. :confused::(
Sorry @Rob Fisher ! Didn't mean to get your hopes up and pull the carpet from underneath ;)

Which shipping option did you choose and how much was the shipping. It was too fast to be free.

He got it as a sample..thats why he got it so fast..mine took 6weeks on china airmail.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thought so. These China shops all use china mail or singapore mail for normal orders and it will take that long.
@Stosta , put in a normal order and see what happens :p

Thanks for your interest.
You can tell me which products you want.
And I will inform you the ETA if I can.;)

Thought so. These China shops all use china mail or singapore mail for normal orders and it will take that long.
@Stosta , put in a normal order and see what happens :p
Haha! As I said, they sent it via DHL Express that would cost $40, so essentially if you want it bad enough you got to pay for it, but if you're happy waiting then there are other options.

Hello all,

I know most of you care about the shipping fee and time from China to South Africa.
Now I recommend you some shipping methods:

CN Register Airmail and Netherlands Airmail are relatively cheap.
Take 1 set of UD Simba for example, the shipping fee of these two are less than USD$8.
Delivery Time of CN Register Airmail: 10-25 Business Days
Delivery Time of Netherlands Airmail: 15-40 Business Days
Normally, you can choose these two.

As for DHL, Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days.
The fee is a little more higher than CN Register Airmail and Netherlands Airmail, but depending on the weight of your product. Sometimes it's not so expensive as you imagine.

Want to know more info about different shipping methods, please refer to :http://www.heavengifts.com/article/HG-Shipping-Restrictions_160.html
If you ask me the specific shipping cost, please enter www.heavengifts.com, add your product into shopping cart, fill you address, then it will come out.

Hope this can help you choose which kind of shipping method;)

Hello all,

I know most of you care about the shipping fee and time from China to South Africa.
Now I recommend you some shipping methods:

CN Register Airmail and Netherlands Airmail are relatively cheap.
Take 1 set of UD Simba for example, the shipping fee of these two are less than USD$8.
Delivery Time of CN Register Airmail: 10-25 Business Days
Delivery Time of Netherlands Airmail: 15-40 Business Days
Normally, you can choose these two.

As for DHL, Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days.
The fee is a little more higher than CN Register Airmail and Netherlands Airmail, but depending on the weight of your product. Sometimes it's not so expensive as you imagine.

Want to know more info about different shipping methods, please refer to :http://www.heavengifts.com/article/HG-Shipping-Restrictions_160.html
If you ask me the specific shipping cost, please enter www.heavengifts.com, add your product into shopping cart, fill you address, then it will come out.

Hope this can help you choose which kind of shipping method;)

Are you guys still able to use DHL for shipping electronic cigarette devices etc ? There was something about DHL not shipping any Ecig items .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you guys still able to use DHL for shipping electronic cigarette devices etc ? There was something about DHL not shipping any Ecig items .

I asked them about that and they thought I was confused! The mod and tank I received today was via DHL Express.

If i remember correctly, that article was on the uk dhl website..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I really think the vendor who gave this info is very misinformed

I was the guy who ordered from them and payed for dhl and they gave this info
Haha! Oh now I am following you! Excuse the lapse in concentration, it's been a long day!

Back