Debbie does d*****

Wasn't quad damage Quake?. Maybe Doom used it too, either Doom 3 was epic and this new one just looks insane.

@Sprint Yip, Quake used the phrase. With the new Doom multiplayer it is used as well. But I was more referring to the "id Software" comment, rather than Doom. Although, Sharp eye ;)

ON Topic: I have ordered DDD and I shall be collecting at the vape meet! Cant wait!!! :dance:

I sucked on some more DDD today. Sort of getting used to the dry powdery taste....I will probably end up eating my words.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back to gaming. ☺
If you gonna jol there is only one platform. PS and full stop...
Disclaimer- there are no ifs and buts on this subject. This is the beginning and the end of this discussion.
Thank you.
Hahahahaha

Back to gaming. ☺
If you gonna jol there is only one platform. PS and full stop...
Disclaimer- there are no ifs and buts on this subject. This is the beginning and the end of this discussion.
Thank you.
Hahahahaha
#PCMASTERRACE

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wasn't quad damage Quake?. Maybe Doom used it too, anyway Doom 3 was epic and this new one just looks insane.
Did you play the new Wolfenstein titles? The New Order is soooooo EPIC. Old Blood is nazi-zombie mayhem. The id tech5 engine is unbelievable.

Felt like the first time I played an FPS. EPIC.

I sucked on some more DDD today. Sort of getting used to the dry powdery taste....I will probably end up eating my words.

I knew it. Debbie strikes again

Yeah especially the new Tomb Raider rocks on PC and Playstation... oh snap you fellas still have to wait 8 months to see Lara's booty when she goes diving muahahahhaa. It is a very very nice one too.

Debbie in a tank. :)
sergey_01.jpg

Mikey likey.

60?

If you listen to my recent podcast, the truth about my age comes out. Estimated age 103, but I forget.

102 man. Goodness. 1914 remember!

The powdery taste is what impresses me. Got that dry coco texture down perfectly. My memory of cheap chocolate dusted donuts is EXACTLY this. Pick n Pay in George when I was a kid to be precise.

I like to combine my gaming with vaping wherever possible.. hooked on fallout 4 :p

IMG_3671.JPG

I knocked over my DDD today while dripping, 30mls poof. I'm pissed off

I knocked over my DDD today while dripping, 30mls poof. I'm pissed off
I was afraid of doing something like this (I am super clumsy)... so I prepared. Got two empty squonker bottles with dripper nipples. Glad I did.

I like to combine my gaming with vaping wherever possible.. hooked on fallout 4
View attachment 47304
I wish Fallout 4 would just give me back my social life:'(
Between wrapping coils a scavenging villages there just aren't enough hours in a day!

Between wrapping coils a scavenging villages there just aren't enough hours in a day!

Dude I took it back after 5 days to join the 'previously loved' section at BT Games. I saw what was coming. I got (no seriously it cost me a year if my life) addicted to Half Life back in the day. Fallout 4 would have had me going insane.

I am not done with a title until I clocked it on max difficulty. I am a death machine in Wolfenstein. Busy with the challenges in Old Blood.

I am on a mission to rank top 10 with Doom.... Not going to be a joke nor an easy feat... I spend ALL my console time in super heated battle lol.

Fallout 4 is excellent. I just couldnt dare go there. Addictive personality. Fallout will kill me lol.

Dude I took it back after 5 days to join the 'previously loved' section at BT Games. I saw what was coming. I got (no seriously it cost me a year if my life) addicted to Half Life back in the day. Fallout 4 would have had me going insane.

I am not done with a title until I clocked it on max difficulty. I am a death machine in Wolfenstein. Busy with the challenges in Old Blood.

I am on a mission to rank top 10 with Doom.... Not going to be a joke nor an easy feat... I spend ALL my console time in super heated battle lol.

Fallout 4 is excellent. I just couldnt dare go there. Addictive personality. Fallout will kill me lol.

I share your gaming addiction and if it's that bad I'd suggest leaving FO4 alone - it will mercilessly take your free time and then some!
I was actually looking at getting the new Wolfenstein and now you just convinced me. FO4 is a terrible game it won't even let me start up the new Redux Metro 2033 and Last Light that I bought on Steam, last year nogal :(

Before FO4 I was buried deep inside Dying Light. In fact built up and entire new PC (Full AMD and spent way too much just trying to keep the CPU cool - but that another thread) just so I could play Dying Light with all the bells and whistles Maxed out. I'm right at the end of the storylione but haven't finished it, well because of FO4.

Combine the 2 by crafting coils in FO4 workshop mode.

I share your gaming addiction and if it's that bad I'd suggest leaving FO4 alone - it will mercilessly take your free time and then some!
I was actually looking at getting the new Wolfenstein and now you just convinced me. FO4 is a terrible game it won't even let me start up the new Redux Metro 2033 and Last Light that I bought on Steam, last year nogal :(

Before FO4 I was buried deep inside Dying Light. In fact built up and entire new PC (Full AMD and spent way too much just trying to keep the CPU cool - but that another thread) just so I could play Dying Light with all the bells and whistles Maxed out. I'm right at the end of the storylione but haven't finished it, well because of FO4.
With a maxed out PC... Wolfenstein is going to blow your mind. Dont take my word though watch some gameplay demos... very VERY good. So fluid and intuitive. All I can say is.
. GET PSYCHED!!!

With a maxed out PC... Wolfenstein is going to blow your mind. Dont take my word though watch some gameplay demos... very VERY good. So fluid and intuitive. All I can say is.
. GET PSYCHED!!!

My PC's sole purpose is to game at Ultra settings. It will be my pleasure to smack the FPS out of Wolfenstein :D

Combine the 2 by crafting coils in FO4 workshop mode.

What point is a coil without the mod, I still need 3 screws, 2 metal and a battery to complete my REO first :p

Back