Decided to quit vaping

vapeshifter

New Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey everyone. So I've decided to quit vaping permanently. It has been a long 24 hours without a puff. Have to say that I miss it terribly but my mind's made up unfortunately. It was an incredible journey and I don't regret it at all. I'learnt so much and have made new genuine friends who share my love for vaping and it's flavourful journey.
For now I will take it a day at a time and watch this space as my gear will be going on sale...including my REO

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dude, my advice is maybe keep one device. And leave ot with a family member (incase) if you dont manage - im sure you will - it will stop you from going back to cigs. Just a thought

Dude, my advice is maybe keep one device. And leave ot with a family member (incase) if you dont manage - im sure you will - it will stop you from going back to cigs. Just a thought
Thanks man but I'm not a smoker. So can't go back to that. .

Thanks man but I'm not a smoker. So can't go back to that. .

That changes things haha. Cool all the best buddy. Should you return. We will be here to welcome you. But rather stay away ;)

Thanks Jakey. I will never go to cigs. I loved vaping a helluva lot and I will go back to it...when i retire.

Hey everyone. So I've decided to quit vaping permanently. It has been a long 24 hours without a puff. Have to say that I miss it terribly but my mind's made up unfortunately. It was an incredible journey and I don't regret it at all. I'learnt so much and have made new genuine friends who share my love for vaping and it's flavourful journey.
For now I will take it a day at a time and watch this space as my gear will be going on sale...including my REO

luck to ya'

All the best to you @vapeshifter
So long
Wish you well with your quitting

Best of luck to you mate. Always sad to see someone go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Bets are he will be back... Quit twice myself and I always come back... So far :)

Wow, sorry to hear you leaving. Wishing you all the best going forward.

12th day. I still crave my flavours. But I'm getting there...a day at a time

Back