Delta 2 RBA fiddling

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
First off shout out to @Sir Vape for quick and satisfactory parkling lot transaction a few weeks ago. Met up with @BigGuy outside a local butchery chain, got my brand new Delta 2 rba head and some ribs. Which i then accidently overgrilled and made slightly charcoal like which bummed me out no end so the rba head was forgotten about. Pick it up again this weekend, bunged in an old coil after some minor adjustments and got an ok vape. Draw was way tighter than the stock coils :( and i was getting the odd dryish hit, an almost but not quite dry hit that just skewed the flavour from yum to um?

So i was sorta bored earlier tonight and watching youtube vids and found this one okes delta2 rba hack where he fiddled with it a bit to increase juice flow. So out comes the dremel

DSC_0123.JPG DSC_0125.JPG

End result : She wicks like a dream now, dry hits seem to be a thing of the past.

DSC_0120.JPG

Oh yeah, the coil is, um i forget but something like a bunch of strands of 26 gauge kanthal twisted together, 3mm ID, 0.43 ohms, 4 wraps

DSC_0111.JPG

Is she leaking at all? I have a big leaking issue when she lies on her side.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

@Q-Ball the leaking may be due to your wicking method. There needs to be enough wick placed downwards towards the juice holes to prevent leaking. I had the same issue until I rewicked it and now she is chucking out the thick vapor clouds we love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i've experienced some slight side leak tonight so i threw it on the somewhat dodgy box mod and now it sits nicely upright and i have 5000 mah to power the tank

Dry hits were a thing of the past til i got a higher wattage mod so more work was needed. Out came the toolbox and a quick mod was done to bring it more in line with the new subtank mini rba head

DSC_0246.JPG
DSC_0248.JPG
DSC_0250.JPG

Back