Demon Killer, killing my vibe.

DreadZero

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

Recently purchased some demon killer alien wire, apart from the ss fused claptons I've been vaping for months now, which are great. Just thought I'd try the demon as I've heard a lot of things.

Well, can't say I'm impressed, I'm getting little to no flavor. Not sure if this is just my build or if it's the wire.. Hoping it's just my build as I bought 3 rolls of this wire.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did you get Alien v2?
Coz the v1 is actually flaptons wire.
Both give decent flavour, not great, but the v2 aliens need a lot of heat to produce decent flavour.
The flaptons wire needs less heat, but also gives less flavour.
I think it's the all kanthal construction, I'm not a big fan of KA1, much prefer Ni80. Hope you get it sorted it would be sad if you had to bin all that wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the 8 in 1 wheel of demon killer, spit back is terrible, barely used 5-6 coils. rest of it is still lying in the drawer.

Never had good experience with Demon killer coils compared to other brands, i prefer my R180 set of aliens coils that last more then a month on fruity menthols @smilelykumeenit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. So tried multiple builds.. Definately the wire itself.. Amazing how different wire affects flavor so much.

Currently using n80 quad core clapton with the nudge and cricket v2 and it's the best I've had so far..

If only I didn't waste my time or money on the alien.. Pity, had such high expectations.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah. So tried multiple builds.. Definately the wire itself.. Amazing how different wire affects flavor so much.

Currently using n80 quad core clapton and it's the best I've had so far.. If only I didn't waste my time or money on the alien.. Pity, had such high expectations.

Thanks everyone.

ive got a buddy in the northern subburbs that custom makes coils for cheap. pm me if you want his contact details

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Back