Desk check

Is Mrs Chuck Norris lungs your wifey?

Yes sir, she is... Vapes 18mg Freebase Nic Juice (mostly tobacco mixes) on 0.5Ω at 25-30w.... it hurts... and I still rue the day that someone comes past and grabs one of her devices thinking it is a normal DL vape with low nic.... it will hurt them more...

Yes sir, she is... Vapes 18mg Freebase Nic Juice (mostly tobacco mixes) on 0.5Ω at 25-30w.... it hurts... and I still rue the day that someone comes past and grabs one of her devices thinking it is a normal DL vape with low nic.... it will hurt them more...
I remember when I was still on the 6mg and I got the Vaporesso Gemini, Gemini indeed, it was the first ceramic I ever used and it had a bad design flaw, the top cap need an extra 0.2 space, so when it was fully screwed in, it created an air lock that would give you the worst dry hits you ever had.. so I endeavored to sort this thing out.. eventually used an extra O ring to increase the space so it looked natural and fully threaded, but in the process whacking this vape constantly for about 15 min, I gave myself nicotine poisoning and was flattened on the couch for the next 45 minutes

I remember when I was still on the 6mg and I got the Vaporesso Gemini, Gemini indeed, it was the first ceramic I ever used and it had a bad design flaw, the top cap need an extra 0.2 space, so when it was fully screwed in, it created an air lock that would give you the worst dry hits you ever had.. so I endeavored to sort this thing out.. eventually used an extra O ring to increase the space so it looked natural and fully threaded, but in the process whacking this vape constantly for about 15 min, I gave myself nicotine poisoning and was flattened on the couch for the next 45 minutes
That movement is called ''Doing a @Silver '' lol

Very fancy!!! I just use a wire roll flipped around for my atties:facepalm:

The good thing is, anything can be an atty stand, except for water, water won't work. But anything else. I made two from fidget cubes, the wooden one was my second one made from scratch with offcut wood. If a wire roll works, use it.

The good thing is, anything can be an atty stand, except for water, water won't work. But anything else. I made two from fidget cubes, the wooden one was my second one made from scratch with offcut wood. If a wire roll works, use it.
I will, thank you:meparto:

Desk Check! Onegin with engraved Dvarw, Abyss with Ether Bridge, Abyss with Flow V2, Stratum Submariner with Monarchy RTA, Stratum Aerodynamic with Dvarw DL. Red Pill, Blimey, Red Pill, Waves and Red Pill.
Desk Check.JPG

Desk Check!
Aerodynamic with Skyline with Red Pill.
Onegin with Dvarw DL with Red Pill.
Stratum V4 with TPP tank with Red Pill.
Drag X Plus with TPP tank with SubZero.
Aegis with Dvarw DL with Lemon, Coconut menthol mix.
View attachment 222103
Have you had any leaking with the TPP tank @Rob Fisher? My mrs is using the pnp tank and it’s leaking quite often

Coffee break at work (with no overtime)
Well used Hohm Slice and single Zeus

IMG_20210313_080623.jpg

Back