Difficult situation, I need some help please.

I think you should jump on it, You're right where I want to be.

That's great news @kimbo, I'm sure you will knock it out the park. I'm of the opinion that having some local representation for these products can only be a good thing. I wish you the best of luck!

@kimbo, The only thing that I can say is that you deserve nothing less then this (I red this and hope what I am trying to say is not getting lost in translation, but just encase it does what I am trying to say is, If you don't do this we will hide your Reo). Balls to the wall bud.
You know we are only a forum post away if you ever need any help.
Best of luck and I really hope the opportunity delivers.

P.S Remember me when it comes to testing ;)

It is a rarity that one can do something you have a passion about and earn an income doing it , so if it has not yet been said DO IT

Kimbo. Buddy, i really dont know you all that well, but i stick with the majority on this one, you trully have found a passion and who pray tell are any of your family (thats us btw) to stop you in following your passion and turning it into something bigger than your dreams. Go for it bud, go and do your family proud!

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Hi

I my dealings with China this last few months i was approached by Pallas and offered a sales possession with them.
After weeks of explaining how everything works and so everything is set up now. I am very exited because i have not worked for a salary for over 20 years.

The difficult part is how will it impact my forum life?

I will not do any reviews for Pallas, the samples i get from them i will pass on to an experienced and respected vaper to use for some time and do a review for me.

My other reviews: I would like to continue them and i make a promise today that i will not be bias but a good product will get a good review but a bad product will get a bad review.

I dont know if the forum will trust me to do reviews, if not i will stop the review.

I will not sell to the public and i will not do any more group buy's to Pallas. I will talk to the retailers and if we can come to an agreement they will stock the products.

I will give this job a go for the next month and see if it is for me and take it from there.

This forum became my family, and i always turn to my family for help.

So can i have your input please
Congrats man, I hope you make a killing at the new job... hopefully it does not keep you so busy that we dont see you here anymore, hehe... But good luck with the new venture... Only dealt with you once in my short time on the forum and it was awesome.. picking up my massive atty soon, hehe but from following the forum a bit now I could see you had a big impact...

Chat later dude... have a good one

Back