Digiflavor Are Back With The Z1 SBS

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Geekvape haven't released anything under the Digiflavor brand for 18 months but they are back with a SBS which seems to be going underneath the radar. Coming as a kit paired with the new Siren 3 this looks promising!!!!!

Screenshot (428).png Screenshot (429).png Screenshot (430).png Screenshot (431).png Screenshot (432).png Screenshot (433).png Screenshot (435).png Screenshot (436).png Screenshot (437).png Screenshot (438).png Screenshot (439).png

Geekvape haven't released anything under the Digiflavor brand for 18 months but they are back with a SBS which seems to be going underneath the radar. Coming as a kit paired with the new Siren 3 this looks promising!!!!!

View attachment 223551 View attachment 223552 View attachment 223553 View attachment 223554 View attachment 223555 View attachment 223556 View attachment 223557 View attachment 223558 View attachment 223560 View attachment 223561 View attachment 223563
Looks good.

This does look good, hope the atty is sold separately too. The Siren 2 was outstanding. The alien coil in the pic looks a little chunky for MTL though:coleman:

This does look good, hope the atty is sold separately too. The Siren 2 was outstanding. The alien coil in the pic looks a little chunky for MTL though:coleman:
Times are a changing mate, airflows now are allowing for lower resistant more substantial coils even with tight draws!

Not a huge fan of SBS mods, but that is now a SBS (and tank) I might just consider taking a second look at!

The screen placement on the front is a winner, the fire button color accent not so much...

Times are a changing mate, airflows now are allowing for lower resistant more substantial coils even with tight draws!
Fair enough, I just find some of the MTL tanks that try to be RDL a bit tight like the Ether was too tight for me. I guess we'll have to see how the Siren 3 is on airflow.

I just looked up the specs and the prices etc. The RTA is 24mm in diameter. I own the Siren 2 24mm and it’s quite disappointing when you compare it to the 22mm which outperforms it by far. So I’m skipping this one at least until I hear some more reviews... :(

I just looked up the specs and the prices etc. The RTA is 24mm in diameter. I own the Siren 2 24mm and it’s quite disappointing when you compare it to the 22mm which outperforms it by far. So I’m skipping this one at least until I hear some more reviews... :(
Also prefer the 22mm

I reserve judgement until i have tried it myself, but what i am hearing is performance wise it's exactly the same as V2 simply has a slight cosmetic overall! For those that are interested though apparently it comes with 4 of each 4 different types of MTL coils which are a cut above the usual mass produced coils you receive with atomizers, so 16 coils in total and a big bag of cotton!

Back