Dirty Lol's Thread

tumblr_n3p7qxLyA11ssi6vro1_1280.jpg

For the ninja he is, what could he possibly have bumped his shin on? o_O

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Possibly all the ladies throwing themselves at his feet?

Well spotted Crack, I didn't stare long enough to see any specific details

Possibly all the ladies throwing themselves at his feet?

Well spotted Crack, I didn't stare long enough to see any specific details

Lol. Can only be that. Seen this pic a few times floating around the net and emails. There's a few more disturbing ones of him sprawl out on the bed with his arsenal of weapons in front of him. I tried bleaching my brain to no avail.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wasn't sure if this was tame enough for normal giggles or even dirty lolz so i'd rather just post it here :)
10369112_10203893094346983_3355965739872959_n.jpg

Man pays R1797 for penis enlarger...

According to a report when a Malaysian man opened his package expecting something that would give him, well, a bigger package, all he got was a magnifying glass.

The man, known only as Ong had originally ordered a penis enlarger, but all he got was a magnifying glass with a warming not to use it in direct sunlight, The Daily Mail reports.

While he complained Ong is unlikely to get his money back - and hasn't come forward to say who he ordered the enlarger from.

According to the report the story came to light when the chairman of Malaysia's customer complaints bureau, Mr Seri Michael Chong, told The Star newspaper about it.

'As you can imagine, he is feeling rather disgruntled,' said Mr Chong.

'The unfortunate gentleman is just one of many who have fallen victims to these kind of misleading scams,' Mr Chong said.:rofl:

So cold in Pta today, I desperately need one of these:

Winter.jpeg

Back