DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

Scratch what I said earlier.

Built a 0.4 ohm dual coil, bumped up to 34watts... the flavours all settled in. Dragons Blood IS some of the nicest juice I've had. Lovely stuff.

Dude, Bombies Nana Cream is the bees knees! The recipe seems a bit complicated, though. I also want to give it a go, but I want to perfect the Looper clone first. Also interested in doing a Suicide Bunny Derailed clone.
Looper Clone

TFA Fruit Circles 7%
FA Fresh Cream 3%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.5%
Total Flavorant 18%

Cant wait to give this one a go. Just need to get the new flavours from SkyBlue.

@AndreFerreira The FA Fresh Cream is not available locally, unfortunately. I've substituted it with TFA Malted Milk. Been vaping on it for a week now, have some bottles steeping too. Its an ok vape, but not quite up to par yet. Very lemony.

@AndreFerreira The FA Fresh Cream is not available locally, unfortunately. I've substituted it with TFA Malted Milk. Been vaping on it for a week now, have some bottles steeping too. Its an ok vape, but not quite up to par yet. Very lemony.

I'm wanting to try this, but with whipped cream instead of malted milk.

I also reckon I will drop the fruit circles part down a bit and add in some rice crunch. I'm not too phased if it tastes like Looper or not, it just sounds like it could be a nice breakfast vape.

I'm wanting to try this, but with whipped cream instead of malted milk.

I also reckon I will drop the fruit circles part down a bit and add in some rice crunch. I'm not too phased if it tastes like Looper or not, it just sounds like it could be a nice breakfast vape.
I share your sentiments. Let me know how it goes? I'll be placing my order next week Friday for Rice Crunchies, then I'll add it and see.

Random tip:

If you wanted a slightly smoother and less throat-hit on the finish with your Snake Oil (as I did), add 0,5- 0,75% cheesecake.

Careful though, I reckon anything more than 1% could turn this into cheesecake... which I suppose might not necessarily be a bad thing.

Snake Oil - Seduce Juice
Bavarian Cream (TFA) 3%

Coconut Extra (TFA) 1.5%

Pear (TFA) 9%

The original recipe called for 1% Coconut but I like it with a bit more.

I made the Looper clone, and just left off the FA flavouring, it's OK. Been steeping for around 4 days now, and testing it everyday. It's definitely becoming smoother but It's not Looper, I'd say if anything it's more a Nora's Dream clone, as the lemon notes are very pronounced. Looper was a very creamy/milky vape.
I LOVE cereal vapes and I actually quite like it and will probably keep messing around with ingredients to make it suit my taste a little more.

P.S. I really like this thread!!

- Deadly Sin - Good Life Vapor v2
RY4 Double (TFA) @5%

Butterscotch (FW) @5%

Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Cap) @5%

Sucralose to taste (I used 2 drops per 10ml, or .175%.)

I'm taking a crack at this today. I am substituting the Butterscotch for VM Caramel and have also added a little French Vanilla coz I felt like it. Will post the results as soon as it's steeped ;)

Where do you get the Sucralose?
Look around in your local Health Shop. It's very hard to find, so you'll most likely need to ask them to bring it in. Most of the time you're gonna get directed to buying Equisweet yellow, but you need to ask them to bring in liquid Sucralose at 25% or 50% concentration. It's not cheap either, but it'll last you forever as you only need a drop in a mix.

Thank you. I'll try to find a health shop close to me.

My wife buys a Huletts product called "equisweet SUCRALOSE" at the local Spar as well as Dischem - 100 x 1g sachets in a box. On the box re ingredients are: Aspartame Free, Dextrose, Sucralose, anti-caking agent.

Anyone got a clone for heathers heavenly t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @johan
How do I mix it up if I find it?

No idea when it comes to DIY e-juice. I think the fundies here will respond some or other time. (I only use it when I want to sweeten a home made cider during bottling without further fermenting the cider. I boil it in filtered water for 5 min and add to the brew).

Okay thanks anyways. I think I've seen it in the kitchen here at work, little light green sachet with white writing?

@Humbolt SkyBlue did have sucralose, not sure if they still do, and the mixing proportion is 1/2 teaspoon to 10ml. Use sparingly, its very sweet. One or two drops max per 30ml

Not sure if i should be asking this here but has anyone tried cloning Nicoticket GDC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back