DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

The TFA Blueberry Extra and Pomegranate Deluxe flavours are awesome!

Pom on it's own surprised me, a nice sweet rich flavour, unlike the real thing which I find pretty tasteless.

A question to all the DIY'ers.

What is the best way to store nicotine? Not talking about the bottle that you using now, but lets say you bought additional stock and will probably only be using it in a couple of months time.

Someone said in the fridge, others say cool dark place.

A question to all the DIY'ers.

What is the best way to store nicotine? Not talking about the bottle that you using now, but lets say you bought additional stock and will probably only be using it in a couple of months time.

Someone said in the fridge, others say cool dark place.
best is to keep it in the fridge, otherwise a cool dark corner.

Last edited:
A little birdie told me one of our vendors may be selling FA by end of July....

Reheeheeealy!

Nice, that opens up a whole new ball game.

I noticed on Reddit, that while TFA is obviously very popular, there are a bunch of FA flavours that are preferred in the same flavours - like Kiwi. Apperently FA Kiwi is way better.

That would be awesome.... I love my KIWI, lol :D

I go away for a week and come back to this awesome news! :D Maybe I should go away more often :p

In all seriousness, if the "birdy" is right, I'll be a happy man!

Now to see if we can find another "birdy" who's willing to bring in some LorAnn for us :D

I go away for a week and come back to this awesome news! :D Maybe I should go away more often :p

In all seriousness, if the "birdy" is right, I'll be a happy man!

Now to see if we can find another "birdy" who's willing to bring in some LorAnn for us :D

I know such a birdy...but it's still a while to go for LorAnn ;)

Ag LoRann, I only really want their Banana Cream for the Nana clone.
FA however, have a lot of very popular flavours. So I'm reaaallly keen on them.
The only FA flavour I've heard of is RY4 Nutzilla.... If you're a fan of nutty ry4's then this one is for you apparently ;)

For me these are the FA flavours I really want ;)

Should also make DIY much more accessible for first timers, as they can just add a recommended percentage and have an amazing juice ;)

For me these are the FA flavours I really want ;)

Should also make DIY much more accessible for first timers, as they can just add a recommended percentage and have an amazing juice ;)

Nice! This is very similar to what Mount Baker Vapor does.... Most of their concentrates are pre-mixed concentrates where you just add 20 to 22% of the pre-mix concentrate flavour to your own base and there you have it!

I really like this idea, and I think more vendors should have this option.

Nice! This is very similar to what Mount Baker Vapor does.... Most of their concentrates are pre-mixed concentrates where you just add 20 to 22% of the pre-mix concentrate flavour to your own base and there you have it!

I really like this idea, and I think more vendors should have this option.

Oh cool, I didn't know MBV did this as well - and they've got some interesting ones as well ;)

I also think that these should be more common and we definitely need some available locally. It's much easier to recommend that to someone interested in DIY instead of giving them a recipe and they have to go buy 5 flavours to get started :D

Oh cool, I didn't know MBV did this as well - and they've got some interesting ones as well ;)

I also think that these should be more common and we definitely need some available locally. It's much easier to recommend that to someone interested in DIY instead of giving them a recipe and they have to go buy 5 flavours to get started :D
Agreed! I know so many people who are interested in the idea of DIY, but are just too overwhelmed by the choice that you have. I think something like this will help you take the steps needed to get comfortable with DIY, before you really get into the meat and bones of making your OWN juices which are truely unique.

Also, this will help lazy farts like myself who wanna save cash, have a good vape, but don't feel like messing around with 50+ concentrate flavours all the time. :D

Back