DotMod DotMtl RTA

CashKat88

Cloud Addict
LV

Awards
Sandton, Johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
Hey guys, this new dotmod dotMTL released about a week ago and I wanted to know if anybody had used this yet, I know sir vape has them in Stock, I'm considering getting one but the only reviews that exist on YouTube are like Dutch or French so far, I think it's pretty good looking(most dotmod products are) and I'm looking for an MTL tank that gives good flavour, that's my only concern
1b87901727ef85aa12439dcc0e2ddff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Heard that the flavour is great.

Only downside I feel is the plastic tank - will crack with certain juice profiles. There's a steel tube which circumvents that, but then you can't see the juice levels.

Atomix has them for R820, great price.

Heard that the flavour is great.

Only downside I feel is the plastic tank - will crack with certain juice profiles. There's a steel tube which circumvents that, but then you can't see the juice levels.

Atomix has them for R820, great price.
Thank you, I'm gonna take the chance and order one today

Hey Guys and gals.

I just got one of these tanks today.

I was wondering if anybody has tried and it yet? and the build you have in it?

I got a 2.5mm 9 wrap 1.0ohm 26g and its pretty good.

All the reviews on YT are all German or french so pretty hard to work out what they saying.

Im thinking maybe that vandy vape superfine wire will be better?

Hi @CashKat88

I merged your post on this new product with this thread from @Jono90

Lets make this the official DotMod MTL RTA thread

@Jono90 - I assume this is the one you got?
Show us a picture in the flesh!

Hi @CashKat88

I merged your post on this new product with this thread from @Jono90

Lets make this the official DotMod MTL RTA thread

@Jono90 - I assume this is the one you got?
Show us a picture in the flesh!
Awesome stuff @Silver so I was going to order this Beauty today and I realised that I would only receive it on Monday or Tuesday so I'm gonna take a drive out to atomix and get it tomorrow, I'll take some pics and let you know how she vapes once I get her up and running

Hey Guys and gals.

I just got one of these tanks today.

I was wondering if anybody has tried and it yet? and the build you have in it?

I got a 2.5mm 9 wrap 1.0ohm 26g and its pretty good.

All the reviews on YT are all German or french so pretty hard to work out what they saying.
@jono90 I was just wondering, where do u fill this tank up and I noticed the tank is just held together with 2 o-rings at the bottom, is it leaky at all?

@CashKat88

you remove the drip tip and fill it up from there.
Dont love that part about it. as the tank can move easily.
But its not leaky at all. did wick it a little thick the first time but 50/50 juice and no leaks or spitback at all.

Well i fitted a 3mm 8 wrap spaced 26g coil and firing at 20w. Defiantly an improvement.
still thinking that vandy vape wire will be better?
But really loving this tank. i trimmed my wicks massively and it wicking much faster now.
20190330_025709_resized.jpg

Well i fitted a 3mm 8 wrap spaced 26g coil and firing at 20w. Defiantly an improvement.
still thinking that vandy vape wire will be better?
But really loving this tank. i trimmed my wicks massively and it wicking much faster now.
View attachment 162020
@jono90 I heard it provides a great vape, then I'm gonna go collect my tank today , gonna get that vandy vape superfine 1ohm wire aswell because I'll be using it for salt Nic

@Jono90 I got my DotMTL today and wow what a great little MTL it is, love the way that there is no exposed airflow holes, the hidden airflow ring is a little hard to turn in the beginning but as you use it, it works just right :) the polished glass and gold look stunning together, just wished the DotMod logo was engraved on the gold closed cap, then I would actually use it, got it wicked perfect first time around with those vandy vape super fine coils, comes in at 1.4ohms.

And yes I know putting this beauty on top of my kangertech isnt deserving of this tank which looks like jewelery but it works like the bomb and the size is great, still saving up for that DotBox 75w I want soooo much
9d9a9a3df4dde5a52e295fb3a4f7f08d.jpg

Great to hear @CashKat88
What juice are you vaping in there? What nic strength?

@CashKat88 what coil ID did you use?
Im using the VV mtl fused clapton wire at 8 wraps 3mm id ohming at 1.09 ohms

Well i had the berserker,Siren and also the Hastur mini.
and out of all of them i definitely enjoy it the most. Best flavour i have gotten out of a mtl atty.
No leaking at all or condesation. and no condensation in the driptip.
All in all very happy with it.

Well i had the berserker,Siren and also the Hastur mini.
and out of all of them i definitely enjoy it the most. Best flavour i have gotten out of a mtl atty.
No leaking at all or condesation. and no condensation in the driptip.
All in all very happy with it.
Here comes the FOMO. FML :OOOOOOO:

I hear you @CashKat88 but personally for ME, no MTL RTA (that I have used and experienced at least) has touched my siren. It just purrs with flavour for days and at the 22mm version its perfect. So another MTL rta must be worlds apart better than her else its gona be another hype train for me! Gona check it out now bud lol TA!

so i just found this on vapour DNA, however i would still like to hear your personal thought on the airflow?? is it smooth? its it extremely tight? if opened fully can it be a restricted dl hit?

upload_2019-5-31_16-29-1.png

Back