Drip tips for atlantis v2

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
Anyone now of a place that stocks the drip tip converter for the atlantis v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone now of a place that stocks the drip tip converter for the atlantis v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quiet interesting. I see aspire actually produce and sell this adapter. I wonder why they didn't think to include it in the box contents.

I'm sure if you ask one of the retailers who stock the Atlantis v2, they could get some in with a next perhaps.

90392f0974c2a1c1ed4b87caa7ad98fb.jpg

Quiet interesting. I see aspire actually produce and sell this adapter. I wonder why they didn't think to include it in the box contents.

I'm sure if you ask one of the retailers who stock the Atlantis v2, they could get some in with a next perhaps.

90392f0974c2a1c1ed4b87caa7ad98fb.jpg
Because then there is nothing to sell afterwards.

Or just the 5ml or a V1 replacement tank. Much better for ADV

I also found a Mcguyver for this.
Take one of the 2 Puffs 2 piece driptips, dremmel off the connecting piece at the bottom of the top section of the Drip Tip, and then add another Top piece from anther 2 Pufffs Drip Tip into it. You will then basically have a 2 Puffs Drip Tip with no connecting piece on the bottom, but this Fits perfectly into the Atlantis V2's top piece, in the little gap on the drip tips mouth. I then found adding a piece of prestik down that gap then secures the new piece in place, and you can then have a new drip tip. Also, you can add any other drip tip into the modified 2 Puffs piece, so you can basically go mad with any drip tip plugged into it, and add some much needed Delrin, as my lips got burnt to crap on the device!

Back