Dripbox spare bottles

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
Any vendor's bringing in spare bottles? With the amount of use my drip boxes see, the bottles are wearing out fast. Please guys.

Yes please, my spare that came with the kit is also on its last legs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Would like to know as well. And not just bottles, but replacement coils as well, as I stripped the screw of the 2nd coil (pref CPT for me).

Thanks bud, hoping a CPT vendor will be getting stock though because I will shave my eyebrows before I pay R120 for domestic shipping of a low valued item.

Maybe VM can get it for you @Cespian
They are an eCiggies agent

Are any vendor's going to step-up to this request?

Will the Reo bottles not fit?

Doubt it.

The Kangertech drip box uses a different type of sealing at the top compared to the reo.

4589-2T.jpg

An option:

I just checked on kangeronline.com

The bottle costs $0.90 (roughly R15) each. The problem is that shipping cost will be about $30 to SA. My suggestion is to maybe try out a group buy, and if enough are interested, the shipping cost can be split to make things a bit cheaper.

I have two drip boxes and have already gone through two bottles. they great devices but if the vendors don't care about the after sales products like the bottles then the life expectancy is about 4 months. I guess people are just after the quick sale.

An option:

The bottle costs $0.90 (roughly R15) each. The problem is that shipping cost will be about $30 to SA. My suggestion is to maybe try out a group buy, and if enough are interested, the shipping cost can be split to make things a bit cheaper.

Sounds like a plan, but isn't Kangertech represented in SA? I was under the impression that there is an actual distributor for the brand here?

I have two drip boxes and have already gone through two bottles. they great devices but if the vendors don't care about the after sales products like the bottles then the life expectancy is about 4 months. I guess people are just after the quick sale.

Yip... somebody should stock them for sure, especially if bottles are lasting 4 months

An option:

It irritates me that my initial purchase is to support local vendors, but then i have to go offshore to the aftersales when the vendor is busy pushing the next "latest" gadget.

An option:

Sounds like a plan, but isn't Kangertech represented in SA? I was under the impression that there is an actual distributor for the brand here?

I didnt know that. Good thing to know... will have a quick squizz.

An option:

I didnt know that. Good thing to know... will have a quick squizz.

I googled but didn't find anything. I could be misinformed

I googled but didn't find anything. I could be misinformed

Yeah, I cant find anything either. Besides, $30 shipping isnt too bad. I think they calculate shipping on weight in increments of 2kg (if i read correctly). Those bottles weigh almost nothing.

Yeah, I cant find anything either. Besides, $30 shipping isnt too bad. I think they calculate shipping on weight in increments of 2kg (if i read correctly). Those bottles weigh almost nothing.
I'm interested if a group buy materializes. Thanks

Hi all vendors selling the Kangertech drip box

I assume to name a few:
@Sir Vape
@KieranD
@Stroodlepuff
@KieranD

Do you guys have spare stock of the drip box bottles or are you planning or able to get them in?

Please can you let us know

Would also like to know thanks. And would be keen on a group buy too

Back