E-Grip Leaking Issues

acorn

Getting there...
LV

Awards
Hi everyone, bought a E-Grip about two months ago and had leaking issues from the bottom air hole after two weeks. Since then just chucked it aside and upgraded to a Clouper Mini and Nautilus mini after that. Today I went on Google and found this threat: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/joyetech-egrip-wont-stop-leaking-help.47449/

Apparently the spare atomiser has a white seal on top which the one that came in the Egrip hasn't. Another issue is the silicone seal at the refill hole. So I replaced the atomizer with the spare and wiggled a bit with the refill seal and works like a charm. No leaking, no gurgling and no spitting.

I am back in Stealth Mode 8--)

Thought I might share this If someone is experiencing the same issues

Next step: Joyetech Egrip RBA...

Glad you're sorted @VapeViper. I must be lucky, received one of the very first production runs (with the white seal) and zero leaking with stock coils or aftermarket rebuildable deck.

Glad you're sorted @VapeViper. I must be lucky, received one of the very first production runs (with the white seal) and zero leaking with stock coils or aftermarket rebuildable deck.

Hi @johan, you were sure lucky, I don't know why they changed it and looking on the different e-cig forums there were a lot of similar leaking issues. Is the Egrip RBA difficult to build on, seems a bit small ? I would also like to know the resistance use on the coil for the RBA, think it would be around 1.8 Ohm :think: if I stand correct? Would like to know if it is worth buying the RBA.

Apologies for delay in reply - due to inefficiencies of Escom. The RBA is not difficult to build on if you use the RBA adapter. I am not 100% on lowest coil resistance, but if memory serves correct, it is 1.2 Ohm. IMO the RBA plus adapter is a no brainer, flavor and vapor density is 100% better than the stock coils.

via Tapatalk

Back