E-Pipe

Norman Anderson

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm looking for an e-pipe for my dad as I have managed to get my dad after 50 years of stinkies to start vaping. He told me that the only thing that he miss is his pipe.

The problem is I have looked almost everywhere, but with no luck to find an e-pipe for my dad.

Yes, I have tried one on e-bay....but I would most definately not give that to my dad.

Is there perhaps anyone on Gauteng with one that they are not using?

I'm looking for an e-pipe for my dad as I have managed to get my dad after 50 years of stinkies to start vaping. He told me that the only thing that he miss is his pipe.

The problem is I have looked almost everywhere, but with no luck to find an e-pipe for my dad.

Yes, I have tried one on e-bay....but I would most definately not give that to my dad.

@Zeki Hilmi

I know voodoo vapor has made some beautiful custom pipes in the past so perhaps @Zeki Hilmi can let you know of he is still making etc etc.

Dude you got awesome skills ,why don't you make him one?

@RenaldoRheeder dont you have a voodoo pipe to show the man?

I suppose I do

e503bcdf69c3a43e585aecbbaeeeeacc.jpg

3c32bf3a6f2fb2bf8a89442fecd0d252.jpg

251a9fc68ce570ee79ea0e350542483d.jpg

2946fec465cc6956426fb64c2a2f0de5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back