Ecigs Sa Banner

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Seen at least 2 members with ECF banners. Is it not time for our own banner? Where are the IT fundies!

Agreed

The reason I use the banner I use is that its quite simple.
Only says the days and analogs avoided.

The ones that show how much you've saved is actually not true - in the build up phase, I've actually spent WAY WAY more - LOL
Also its in Dollars which is not cool ;-)

I also prefer that simple banner and use it on the ECF forum. I think the savings should be read as what you have saved in cigarettes. It certainly cannot account for what you have done with those savings.

I will get on it :)

...and if you have time - how about a seal of some sort the suppliers can put on their site - something that says 'registered supplier on eccigssa.co.za' or some such?

...and if you have time - how about a seal of some sort the suppliers can put on their site - something that says 'registered supplier on eccigssa.co.za' or some such?

Great idea, will do that aswell.

Just to update you all. The banner maker is nearly complete.

Yeah. Gizmo I will stick that on my site as soon as you have it done

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Okay guys.. I have done some sample banner backgrounds so far.

If you want to add to these please attach them here. :)

sig1.jpg sig2.jpg sig3.jpg sig4.jpg sig5.jpg sig6.jpg smallbanner1.jpg smallbanner2.jpg smallbanner3.jpg smallbanner4.jpg

ignore the ECIGSSA extra overlay on the images

They all going to be available to choose from. I need additional ideas or you guys post your own here?

Although these are not recognized English words yet I do believe someone that vapes a vaper

Vapor is the american spelling of Vapour

But, like I said, not formal English words, so it's not like I can prove it with a dictionary :)

Haha Derick, I stole it from wallpaper just like how it looked. Anyway all can change. I need some creative energy in here. Post me some banners pleeze

Yeah I think you have enough there, but perhaps also give the option for no background - just the text of how many cigs avoided etc.

For, like, if you wanna be Zen and stuff , man ... Shwooo

Will these banners also have how many days you have been smoke free? And how many analogs avoided?
I really love that aspect - it keeps me going...

Fantastic!

In my humble opinion, you dont need to calculate how much money has been saved - i prefer just the days off analogs and total analogs avoided ;-)

Fantastic!

In my humble opinion, you dont need to calculate how much money has been saved - i prefer just the days off analogs and total analogs avoided ;-)
Afraid you are going to spend too much and not be reminded thereof every time you post:D!

Fantastic!

i think its an added encouragement. And that saved money can go to vape gear :p

Gizmo, as far as design of the background goes - I also like banner 4 (ie, 4th one when counting from the top)
I also like the second last one.

I agree with the other posters. If there is an option to add the "savings" then that is cool.
I would just suggest changing it from the concept of "savings" to what it would have cost.

Ie: my ideal banner would say:

I have been smoke free for 45 days.
900 analogs avoided - that would have cost R1,350

The first part is just like the one in my signature. I just added on the bit about the cost.

Perhaps for those vapers that still have the odd stinkie now and then - so are not smoke free - there could be a banner that just says:

Vaping for 45 days

This is like the one in your signature Gizmo

Not meaning to be prescriptive at all - just offering my suggestions ;-)

Some of you may be asking why I have posted so much on this topic.

Its because I think the banner is one of the most amazing things about this forum.

Every time I see it, I think - wow, has it been that long since I had a stinkie? I must continue. The more the days roll on, the more determined I get to stay off stinkies. The banner also brings me back to the site.

Back