NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 28 November

Hi all

With regard to the random draws,

We forgot to mention that members of the Admin & Mod team as well as vendors will NOT be eligible to win prizes.

The bonus is that this makes the odds better for the members attending

I have added this note to the Random Draws post above.

Hi all

With regard to the random draws,

We forgot to mention that members of the Admin & Mod team as well as vendors will NOT be eligible to win prizes.

The bonus is that this makes the odds better for the members attending

I have added this note to the Random Draws post above.

Ahhhhhhhh Mr Refereeeee! Red Card! :eek::(:-(

:D

Jeez, the farmers are gonna love you guys. 155 Rainmakers. When is the latest I can rsvp by? Would like to come meet the gurus, but have something on Saturday.

While we're at it, how does anybody feel 'bout a friendly O-ring blowing competition?

Hi @Ezekiel
Missed this post of yours
Would appreciate it if you can show us how its done!

This is very exciting indeed.
Can't wait to see you all at the Vape Meet!
We are going to have a great time.

4daystogo.png

Will there be VM juices for sale? Please @Oupa???? Shipping cost is such a dread... We would love to purchase your juice shipping free at the meet!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Just a few notes for those attending the vape meet on Saturday:
  1. We will be preparing name tags with your forum name. Please come find myself and Rob Fisher at the entrance to get your name tag sticker and please put it on. It makes the meet so much more interesting knowing the people behind the forum names. Also, the random prize draws will make use of the RSVP list as mentioned.
  2. Make use of the secure parking provided. There is a smallish outdoor parkade right next to the NewsCafe, which is accessed via Fredman drive. There is also a big multi-storey parkade on the other side, accessible via Gwen lane. For 4 to 5 hours, parking costs R18.
  3. We suggest you bring extra cash. There are ATMs in the centre about 50m away from the NewsCafe entrance, but in case they dont work, rather be safe than sorry. We will find out which vendors will have credit card machines on the day and announce that shortly.
Can't wait
Its going to be a blast!

image.jpg

Lol Rob, i love the spot for the camera - ha ha
And the Tropical Ice !

DUDE!!! I'm looking forward to the VAPEMEET!!!!!! Me and @argief will be arriving on our schweet-ass motorcycles!!

2 days to partytime!

image.jpg

Are all the vendors selling at the meet? A friend called Vape King now and was told they aren't selling, only attending. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are all the vendors selling at the meet? A friend called Vape King now and was told they aren't selling, only attending. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
........ vapeking facepalm moment again !

The wise words of @Silver himself

Hi all

We are pleased to announce that the following vendors will be in attendance and selling on the day of the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet (Sat 28 Nov 2015):
  • VAPE CARTEL
  • VAPE CLUB
  • VAPE KING
  • VAPERITE
They more than likely won't be bringing all their stock, so please check with them beforehand if there is something you want them to bring specifically.

We'd like to thank the vendors for their ongoing support and look forward to seeing them and meeting them on the day.

Just a headsup to attendees, if you have not RSVP'ed yet, please do so by going to the original post in this thread and clicking on the blue button. It is going to be important since we will be using the names of the RSVPs for random draws on the day. We also want to make name tags for all of you and have them ready beforehand.

More info on competitions and prizes on the day will be announced in due course...

Of course we are attending and selling.. May I ask who you spoke to? Could have been agent..

Head office is definitely there as well as providing the killer first place prize for cloud blowing.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Of course we are attending and selling.. May I ask who you spoke to? Could have been agent..

Head office is definitely there as well as providing the killer first place prize for cloud blowing.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
agreed maybe an agent lol

Back